1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Revenue Low In Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by informneeraj, Jan 29, 2013.

The CPC offered in Jan 2013 by Adsense is very low. A google search on the topic sapys that its all time low month. Are you experiencing the same. a suggestions to improve the same would be highly appreciated.

informneeraj, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. dronehawk

dronehawk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Iam not experiencing that at the moment. Perhaps your niche has fewer advertisers this month.

dronehawk, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This is normal, mate. Happens every January, but starts to pick up towards the end and by February. don't worry too much. All I would say is analyse your traffic and make sure you're not missing out on mobile users due to adformats (such as the ads are too big for smartphones). During this month, due to the drop in CPC, I looked at optimising Adsense on my site. Ended up increasing earnings from mobile traffic (which was about 50% of visits for some sites).

Good luck.

ryan_uk, Jan 29, 2013 IP