1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Really Rank Sites In Google In Under A Month

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by diggyisking, Jan 28, 2013.

I've never really had much success with SEO, unless it was back in the day and I just blasted it with crappy links. But those days are long gone.

Recently I've had good success with a new strategy that I've used on different sites, and they all obtained page 1 rankings within the first month.

The secret is Google authorship combined with high PR links. Basically, you want to create social profiles and a complete G+ profile related to your niche. Then link all your social profiles together in your G+ profile.

Setup google authorship for your website with your "awesome" g+ profile.

Then forget about blasting your site with links. Sure, you need good base links, like articles, web 2.0's etc, maybe a couple of link trees from Ultimate Demon or SEnuke, with a varied anchor text.

Then all you need to do is hit your site with 10-20 pr 3 and higher links and boom, you're ranking.

These high pr links can be bought from forums, but it's better and more cost effective in the long run to setup your own private blog network. You do this by buying high pr domains (either expired or just transferred), hosting those domains on unique ip's and then gradually linking them to your money site through posts on the home page.

It takes a bit of time to setup and costs money initially to buy your links or your blog network, but once you get the hang of it and you have your blog network, you can build and rank a site for a low-medium competition keyword in 10-12 hours of work.

The initial setup costs to build a 10-site high pr network is somewhere between $1000 and $1500. This sounds like a lot of money, but if you're using the network to rank 5 different sites, your cost drops dramatically. Besides, one good ranking for a buyers keyword should make you $1000 a month, so you'll have your investment back initially.

Forget all other seo services and methods, this one works, no doubt about it.
    I hope that you find this helpful, let me know if you have any questions about it!

Cheers
    Diggy

diggyisking, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  2. John Gledding

John Gledding Peon

Best Answers:
    +1
    Google + works well

John Gledding, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  3. rprost

rprost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While I agree with Google + aspect I would point out that buying links is a risky strategy that will almost certainly get your site penalized at some point down the road.

rprost, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. diggyisking

diggyisking Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that, so you need to be very careful with this. Be sure to check out the sites where you buy links.

It's safe to setup your own high pr blog network by buying high pr domains and then link them to your own money sites.

diggyisking, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  5. Swift Tony

Swift Tony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Authorship works pretty well, not just that it influences rankings in a positive way, but it is boosting your CTR, since you diversify yourself from other sites from the top. Just be sure to pick some really good photo. Girls do the job especially well, but it all depends on the niche of the site.. hoary professor will do better for an educational site than a hot chick thats for sure :)

Swift Tony, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  6. sufyyy

sufyyy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PR doesn't affect search rankings. It's been like that for years, I don't know why you people still care for that.

sufyyy, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  7. chaithu

chaithu Member

Best Answers:
    Google Plus and Quality Back links will work

chaithu, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  8. satish4321

satish4321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not tried google plus. but I have a doubt in buying the links. Its not the good strategy to buy the links.

satish4321, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  9. Sreenivasan

Sreenivasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i thought that it can only with strong and quality backlinks. thanks for your valuable information.

Sreenivasan, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  10. thmvp20

thmvp20 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When we talk about Backlinks, are we talking about hard links on quality sites or blog posts and articles? I would think these days it would be the latter. Great post btw

thmvp20, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  11. thefizboshow

thefizboshow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although it has been claimed that PR does not effect rankings, I look at Page Rank as a sign of authority. Yes you can not trust it all the time, as anyone can jack up their PR easily, it is simply a good starting point. Find high PR sites then evaluate them, easier than randomly searching and evaluating every site in your niche.

thefizboshow, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  12. sufyyy

sufyyy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying it's not an evaluation factor. All I'm saying is that PR is bad just because of the algorithm through which is established. That's what it makes it pretty useless.

sufyyy, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  13. jlee620

jlee620 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have personally found manual links to work really well.

jlee620, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  14. ollyno1uk

ollyno1uk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think quality links and content are key to *long term* success but to rank anything with any competition within a month cannot be done with complying to the Google ToS and you will end up getting your site penalised. There are no longer any short term strategies for long term projects!

ollyno1uk, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  15. thefizboshow

thefizboshow Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to agree with ollyno1uk, if you want to do it right, it is best to set your sights on at minimum 3 months for non competitive terms and up to 12+months for anything competitive.

thefizboshow, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  16. kundi

kundi Member

Best Answers:
    Does google+ actually help? I have not yet seen any effect on rankings from it.

Those who claim that - can you be more specific?

kundi, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  17. Doug Brysun

Doug Brysun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Diggyisking,
    I am an expert Internet Marketing geek. I have read your post and I come up here to share my experience. You have already Googled a lot about the ranking of your website on the top in 30 days, May be you have found out the solution but I want to say that there is nothing impossible in this world of ranking. You will find some good ways and also some bad. Always go with White Hat SEO marketing tips. With a little bit of SEO you can make a significant change in your Google ranking. Just catch the hand of good SEO and you will succeed.
    Thanks

Doug Brysun, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  18. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All startegies are working, nothing will hurt your ranking as long as you have some good content. I think the key for seo is "Be Patient"

shand0, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  19. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Finally.

Someone shares some worthwhile Seo advice that will actually work.

You can set the network up for less, if the kws aren't ridiculously competitive.

Good post.

jamesbrands, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  20. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a rule, you should never expect to see a brand new site in the top 10 of Google in less than a few months, or longer. Sometimes, however, it is possible to get the top spot in 30 days if all the conditions are right. There are no guarantees that your site will hold a high position for long, I agree that it is a challenge to reach the first page in a month…unless the challenger are few…

Sashakta, Jan 30, 2013 IP