1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increasing Quality Score And Reducing Cpc, Alienating Users?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by -bank-, Jan 25, 2013.

Recently I joined a student letting company, targeting tenants from one area, to improve the quality score of the website I have added additional tags (ie H1 etc), removed text from images, and adjusted the content, although in doing so the content is not necessarily better or answer potential users questions, merely reducing cost, and possibly alienating visitors preventing them from becoming a lead (in which would then be shown around properties).
    I was wondering if anyone else had adjusted their content for this reason, if it had any affect on bounce rate or conversion?
    Also out of, around 100 - 200 visits a day only around 5 - 10 are actually filling the form out to organise a viewing, are they simply not wanting to fill a form / or are they too complicated.. (The latter regards the website more than the add content).
    If you would like to take a look the address backwards is moc.sdaphsop.www
    I would rather the name of the site / company is not used.
    Thanks

-bank-, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. MatchMate-dating

MatchMate-dating Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please reply as I have the same q.

my niche is : online dating

MatchMate-dating, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  3. Hoang Huy Do

Hoang Huy Do Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Above is what google said about QS ( quality score). I have 1 years exp on advertise on google ads. Andi found that, the best way to increase your QS is improve quality of your landing page, found the best keywords with high QS and remove low keywords with low QS ( because the QS of keywords is saved in cache of google ads), Use opportunity tool to find high Qs keywords ( it's always above 7/10 QS)

Hoang Huy Do, Jan 29, 2013 IP