1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Back Links To My Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krreddy, Jan 25, 2013.

I did social bookmarking,article submission and forum posting but there is not changes .
    Is it good to submit my every article to bookmarking site and directories
    Is buying links good idea if yes where to buy

krreddy, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. hemantkashap

hemantkashap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    link buying is not effective, i would suggest you to do SMO for your website

hemantkashap, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  3. krreddy

krreddy Member

Best Answers:
    Will it help me if i bookmark all my blog articles and pages

krreddy, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  4. Repfixer

Repfixer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think submit articles to Ezinearticles is very useful to get high quality backlink. And it is also very good to SEO. As far as I know, the pagerank of Ezinearticles is 6. Take my site as example. The rank of my site was droping in google several days before. I decided to do something about it, I wrote two articles with the url of my site in it and submited them to Ezinearticles. Just several days later, The rank of my site start to grow.
    And I’m quite agree with Danil that good content is very important. I can’t keep the traffic if the content of my site is poor. So I mainly do two things to SEO my site.Writing good content as far as I can and continuing to Article marketing.

Repfixer, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  5. Elfen_Lied

Elfen_Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Writing and submitting articles to the article directories is a great way to generate back links to your website. I use an article submission service for this purpose because they submit to hundreds of directories on my behalf. It's a real time saver.
    I also use submission services for the directories and social media where again you are gaining steady back links for minimal work and costs.
    Also Value Exchange is a great Free service which takes the agony out of exchanging links with non competitive but related websites.
    Hope this helps

Elfen_Lied, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  6. fallen.star

fallen.star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think its not a good idea. You should try to get natural backlinks but you can't get backlinks overnight and if you try to then you will disappear quickly from google! Always try manual link building for links just few good links and there you go on top within few months.

fallen.star, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  7. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to generate back links on high PR websites. Techniques like forum posting, social bookmarking and article my be successful when your content quality is good.

RafaelJames, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  8. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So how do you build links? There are several ways, but for anyone who has a blog or a content based website I would recommend focusing on one: publishing outstanding content and then promoting the heck out of it.

ChrisRey, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. johntyler1228

johntyler1228 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    find some high PR site and create some good backlink, just do the dofollow bookmarking site and submite your links there you will get stuff of your keyword and do the best trend option for SMO today, for fast and long time result...

johntyler1228, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  10. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can bookmark your all blog links or article links, This will help you to create back link. I would like to suggest you not to buy links, get back links naturally related to your site's niche. Buying link is a kind of spam in Google's eye. And also go with social networking site like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and more to promote your site..

afoley77, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  11. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should have to generate your backlink via submitting your articles to article directories and Press release websites. it is very effective way nowadays. you can also bookmark your approved articles or website articles to bookmarking sites. On the other hand, get likes from social network friends on your website page more likes you get more chances to receive traffic from social network sites.

stormbrain, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  12. marco_salinas

marco_salinas Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying links is not a good idea in order to gain backlinks. Use manual methods to gain backlinks. Yes article submission is quiet good enough and social bookmarking. Be sure to create unique content for your articles.

marco_salinas, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  13. mikehussy

mikehussy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Classified submission, Blog posting, article posting , directory submission and SMO are very necessary for backlinks.

mikehussy, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  14. Martin M

Martin M Member

Best Answers:
    The face of SEO has changed quite a lot. Just backlinking doesn’t work anymore. You need to concentrate more on making sure you build an authority site in the eyes of Google. I am talking about things like setting up the correct website structure to establish authority, building a proper social media hub, and getting yourself an author rank. Just doing these basics will go a long way in getting your website on the first page.

Martin M, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  15. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you keep the best articles to your site, then spin the other articles and submit those to various directories. I don't recommend buying links as these are not as effective as before. You might be better off spending on original articles for your site, or someone to do the link building manually for you.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  16. MarleneL.Haines

MarleneL.Haines Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think submit articles to Ezinearticles is very useful to get high quality back link.

MarleneL.Haines, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  17. mstechnosoft

mstechnosoft Member

Best Answers:
    If a website have good domain authority, related to your niche, having good page rank and alexa rank. Then it will be beneficial for your site to get link on that site. Doesn't matter if you are paying to get a link..

mstechnosoft, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  18. shophia

shophia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today Guest Blogging is such a nice ways for getting Quality back links for your website.I prefer you to submit your contents in high authority blog site for getting quality back links.

shophia, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  19. swift551

swift551 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    creat web 2.0 and use proxies to get back link on your website..............

swift551, Jan 29, 2013 IP