1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Funny/humor Videos Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SKULL, Jan 21, 2013.

1. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the comment, feedback , im in the middle of adding new content now, so should be some fresh content soon.

SKULL, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  2. Poon Poi Ming

Poon Poi Ming Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks amazing that your website looks as good as the major video websites. But sorry if I sound rather ignorant... what is the difference between your site and Youtube's Comedy channel?

Poon Poi Ming, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  3. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Youtube is bigger to start with lol , But there is loads of funny/humor sites like mine on the web , that are making money and doing fine, my videos are from all over the place not just youtube, when i find a funny/humor realated video i add it to the site, there is always a market for new.

SKULL, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  4. Poon Poi Ming

Best Answers:
    Hi Skull, thank you for your explanation... if you don't tell me, I would have thought that another Youtube company has just been set up, LOL. It looks to me to be equally professional.

Poon Poi Ming, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  5. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No problem and thanks for the feedback and glad you think my like is very pro looking , means a lot.

SKULL, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  6. TurkeyEater

TurkeyEater Active Member

Best Answers:
    Overall the site looks great. Very professional looking. I did see a few things that could use some tweaking though.

-Logo is very bland. Not very brand-able and easily overlooked. I saw you posted earlier that you arnt a designer but you should look into hiring someone on this site to make you a cheap simple logo. $10 can go a long ways.
    -Align your top banner ad with the height of your social network buttons box. It seems to be a few pixels off at the moment. Not a big deal but a smooth flowing site will increase your advertisement integration and overall increase your click through rate.
    - Add more categories to your top navigation. This will make your site more user friendly and will give you more pages to monetize.

Other than that everything looks good. I do like the red look more. Good luck.

TurkeyEater, Jan 28, 2013 IP
    SKULL likes this.
  7. Poon Poi Ming

Best Answers:
    TurkeyEater, interesting post you wrote and very meticulous. Ya, Skull is a nice and humble guy. Would like to see him take off and give YouTube a run for its money!

Poon Poi Ming, Jan 28, 2013 IP
    SKULL likes this.
  8. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for your review, i am going to be working on getting a new logo soon.
    The top banner and social network , i have been trying to fix that issue but can not seem to make it work , i would like the social network button box on its own so it dos not share the top banner box, i will work on trying to fix that when i get time too.
    Categories , well there is only one at the moment what is videos that i been adding them all in , the site dos run on wordpress, so all videos i add are what i have added, mite work on more categories.

Any more info feedback let me know.

SKULL, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. kiosukia

kiosukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your "sexy webcam fail" video :)
    Btw your site looks clean and eye catching.
    Keep it up

kiosukia, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    SKULL likes this.