1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

master reseller ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ysribharath, Dec 6, 2012.

Hi ,

i am searching n master reseller companies , but dint find any one with good reviews , so i thought of asking here ..

1. any recommendations of master /alpha resellers

2. taking master reseller will be worthful ?

3. do u have any bitter experiences in general with this

4. if its not suitable , what will be the ideal thing to resell reseller plans

pls gusy share your thoughts , searched searched and searched with zero reccomends :-(

ysribharath, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  2. Vamp1re

Vamp1re Member

Best Answers:
    hi Bro i have Experience with one Hosting Company , before they r sealing hosting with out site but they now start sealing and make a web site they have good and strong Reseller , Master Reseller and Alpha Resellers Contact with them or email them , rackhost.biz

Vamp1re, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  3. PromptSpace-Kushal

PromptSpace-Kushal Member

Best Answers:
    Do not go for the Master, Alpha, Root and what not reseller such servers are usually oversold highly and over crowded instead get a simple and good reseller hosting.

PromptSpace-Kushal, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  4. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What Kushal said. You're going to be better off going for your own VPS (the price isn't going to be that different) if you want to create reseller accounts, or just a standard reseller account if you want to provide shared hosting. The others are generally very oversold.

WSWD, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter Member

Best Answers:
    Visit an offer section to find a right host for your needs.

Webcs-Peter, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  6. jeff-ay

jeff-ay Active Member

Best Answers:
    why don't you go for VPS rather than looking for reseller?

jeff-ay, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  7. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go with provider which don't allow overselling. I would rather recommend a VPS and creating master reseller accounts on it. You will also have more control and additional resources like guaranteed RAM as well.

MilesWeb, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  8. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Do you still need master resellers hosting?

Happy Holidays!

HostUS - Alexander, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  9. ysribharath

ysribharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok guys thanks for your feedback .. will go for vps it self ..

ysribharath, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  10. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ok i see that every body are talking about oversold bla bla bla i'm with a company wich provides reseller, master reseller, alpha reseller, even shoutcast hosting...i've an alpha reseller with them for the whole one year and no such downtime for one year can you imagine that? one year with 100% uptime so don't blame zamfoo for give us these features...and your blablabla is nothing i went with a vps before and i was disapointed now with alpha reseller especially with this company i'm really satisfied so hey dude don't listen to those who don't know what actually is zamfoo features..go with alpha reseller is cheaper than vps and you will save you time and your money too..well my recommendation is hostinway.com this is the company i'm with they have 2 servers : netherlands, and toronto.

good luck dude

Zebios, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  11. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cheaper than VPS...dude? Their cheapest Alpha Reseller plan is $31.99. ROFL! You can get a pretty nice VPS with cPanel for that price, with guaranteed resources, and you aren't on some overloaded shared hosting server.

WSWD, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  12. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you sure??? can you get a vps with 40GB and 150GB bandwidth with cpanel too and with 100% uptime and offshore for $31.99...lol..really? like it's your first day in web hosting take a look in your price and then talk not just talking for nothing...i support zamfoo products for ever and i do love the alpha reseller...sorry but i do hate vps it's a peace of nothing for me sorry DUDE

Zebios, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  13. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah...I'm definitely sure. We offer VPS with 30GB of SSD space with 2TB of bandwidth, cPanel for $30/mo. and we are not cheap by any means. You can easily get double that disk space on a traditional drive VPS with most companies out there for that price. Plus you get root access, guaranteed resources, etc.

How much RAM and CPU and disk space are you actually guaranteed on your alpha reseller account? Oh that's right...none.

WSWD, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  14. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Primo the real price for 30GB of SSD space with 2TB of bandwidth, cPanel is $34.99 USD in your company that prouves that you are not sure what are you doing, second thing yes you don't sell a master reseller and alpha reseller but you are selling a reseller for 50GB with 200GB of bandwidth for $19.99 right? just take a look in hostinway.com same thing 50GB with 200GB bandwidth (what a coincidence) for only $12.99 that's if we compare the prices...and yes i will say that they are cheaper than anyone here in DP + they provide a good services and this is very important for me and beleive me i tried the big companies pfffff they all suck even in their support or their uptime and for me a one year satisfaction it equals everything

Zebios, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  15. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's the normal price, right. Take advantage of our 15% and 25% discounts we offer regularly and that takes it well below $30. Same goes for the reseller plans.

I'm not sure what I'm doing? ROFL! I guess that's why we have been in business for 17 years...because we don't know what we're doing. It's useless talking to you, and you're grammar is absolutely attrocious.

Good luck!

WSWD, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  16. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes but 15% and 25% discounts are not forever lol..yeah keep rolling on the floor laughing lol it's better for you that you quit really you have a good costumer service regarding your behavior..what a shame..go learn to talk with people correctely then come to DP to talk or i can learn you how to talk with people i give courses for free..(you're grammar)????i think you meant "your grammar"..now i'm ROFL

Zebios, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  17. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're silly. Enjoy your oversold alpha reseller plan. ;)

WSWD, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  18. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    lol...yeah i'm enjoying my [FONT=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]und[/FONT][FONT=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]ersold alpha reseller[/FONT] already don't worry about it thanks :D

Zebios, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  19. Hosterbox

Hosterbox Active Member

Best Answers:

WSWD is correct, VPS is definitely the way to go. Just think about it a Alpha reseller plan allows you to resell reseller plans so this web host sells you a plan to resell reseller plans, you then resell that reseller plan, your client then resells his reseller plan in shared hosting accounts. Now lets say that end client only has 10 cPanel account (Which is a small amount compared to the usual), now lets say you sell 20 of these reseller accounts each with 10 cPanel accounts each. That is already 200 individual cPanel accounts and you are not the only client your web host will have so lets say that the original web hosting company selling you this alpha reseller has 50 more clients just like you that means there are 10 000 individual cPanel accounts (and maybe even more websites because of add-on domains). All of your clients are going to be frustrated with the downtime and slow speeds. You are better of controlling your own environment and getting your very own VPS even if it does cost more, you owe it to your clients.

Hosterbox, Jan 28, 2013 IP
    WSWD likes this.
  20. HostGEX

HostGEX Member

Best Answers:
    I always suggest that don't go for master reseller because the providers of master reseller servers are overloaded. If you really want to sell reseller , buy a vps of 768MB ram with cPanel.

HostGEX, Jan 29, 2013 IP