1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Write Unique Articles Quickly?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by ParmveerSingh, Jan 25, 2013.

Hi Friends,

I am looking for tips on Effective Article writing.
    Any resources for ref. reading to learn the writing secrets?
    Do you know some good sites which teach Creative Article Writing Skills?

Thanks in advance.

ParmveerSingh, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can download great Copywriting eBooks to improve your writing skills!:)

VisionzZolution, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  3. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    Having a good outline is always a good idea. It's how I'm able to write an article in under 30 minutes for a topic I know. Good Luck with your writing.

sweetcrabhoney18, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  4. WritGigs

WritGigs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello P.Singh and all.

There are many types of articles and knowing how to write all of them well takes time and lots of practice. You can begin by practicing on a one type of article.

One great and simple way to learn the many different types of articles is to go to Ezinearticles.com and simply look at the articles in a certain niche- read them. Then choose like 5 that seem the same to you and start copying and writing them down... yes, write them down on paper or on your computer. You are not doing anything illegal as your not going to use these articles, but only to practice on them. You are simply learning to write and practice writing. Getting your head and fingers into habit - even copying - lets you feel that writing process... and puts you in the driver's seat...

Do this enough time with lots of practice with one certain type of article and you'll train yourself to write. Most times, it is fear of imperfection, too much editing, and not even starting that gets in the way of good writing. What you need to overcome all these is just write - yes... even copying... to start learning to write fast and better.

Good luck on your writing journey!

WritGigs, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  5. ParmveerSingh

ParmveerSingh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you pl. suggest some resources.

ParmveerSingh, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  6. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    PassGoSEO, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  7. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://easycontentwriting.blogspot.in/
    http://web-content-writing.blogspot.in/

Read this blogs.....i hope you will get answer for your question

easycontent, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  8. BW1

BW1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I came across this website: http://www.copyblogger.com/copywriting-101/ and have been working through it.

BW1, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. ParmveerSingh

ParmveerSingh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the nice resource.But I am intended to focus on speed or writing.

ParmveerSingh, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  10. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    here some tips that i wrote in this tread explaining the method that i use to write articles.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/here-is-my-simple-way-to-write-a-good-article.2629596/

actnews, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  11. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speed comes with practice. I'm not necessarily talking about how many words per minute a person can type. It's about the skill of the writer and how good that person is at putting thoughts to words in a manner of which a person would actually want to read what was written, find value in what was written, or act upon a call to action.

With practice, a person becomes better at research, better at taking the researched material and organizing it and turning the material into a well crafted article. They are improving upon skills, which in the end, the process from start to finish becomes quicker.

Sure, a person could take an article, for example, run it through some software and then fine tune the end result. That's not writing. That's playing with words pretending to be a writer. If you "spin" articles through some software, you can produce quite a few of these "articles" in an hour. You'll be paid low wages for them, so you would have to work in bulk to make it worth your time.

Being able to produce quality work that will bring in the higher wages is not something that you can read a few articles, follow a tutorial or two, and write well within a week. It just doesn't work that way.

The better understanding a person has of the language they are writing in, the quicker the process from start to finish becomes. For example, English is my first language. If I were to research a topic and then write an article in French, it would take me much longer to produce the article written in French simply because my understanding of the language and writing it isn't as strong as my skills are in English. My French skills would improve over time, through practice, which would lead to being able to produce an article quicker. It's just not something that happens overnight.

TextServices, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  12. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a pro though but I just write whatever it is that's in my mind and then rearrange it when I'm about to post it in my website.

etc, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  13. cjp214

cjp214 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @TextServices. It really is a matter of focused practice. In my case, for instance, I don't feel like I write much faster now than I did a few years ago. But the biggest difference between now and then is much less I have to revise my work these days. Sure, there are always revisions that need to be done, but these revisions tend to be more minor than they used to be.

Sometimes I like to work with an outline; this might be the best route for you to improve your writing speed right now. First of all, decide on a headline or article topic. Then write out 3-5 bulletpoints. These are the subtopics to your main topic. Arrange them in an order you find logical, then take off writing on the first one. When you get stuck or don't know what to say next, just glance back at your skeleton outline to get you back on track.

Finally, I don't think copywriting books will help you write any faster. Copywriting is an entirely different animal than article writing. Overall, reading books won't make you faster at writing articles. The best way to do that is to just get busy writing them.

Write as many as you can. Your speed will increase gradually over time.

Good luck,

Corey

cjp214, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  14. ParmveerSingh

ParmveerSingh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do agree. But, I think there is always A Science behind An Art. Writing is an art and I'm hunting for the science behind it.
    Science always provide some tools to use to do our work effectively and timely.
    There must be some rules or tips or secrets of fast and effective writing.

Let's see if we find it here or not.

ParmveerSingh, Jan 30, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  15. fau00

fau00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Read a lot. This will make you have a good instinct and imagination in writing articles.

fau00, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  16. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Fast" and "effective" don't necessarily go together. Good, effective text copy takes time to write no matter how you look at it. If you just want text copy that is "good enough" so you can move on to the next project, you can produce one piece of work after another like a machine, but how effective that text copy might be is questionable.

There's no magic formula. There are lots of tips and advice offered all over the web, some of it good and some of it not, that can serve as a tool to help a person, but to be truly good at your craft takes time and experience. There is no way around that.

TextServices, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  17. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Do you want to know the "real" secrets to writing quality content in a quick manner? There are none. Well constructed and compelling content takes a long time to do depending on the niche and the research involved.

It's not about how long it takes you to write quality content, it's about what value you're going to be adding to the visitors of the site. Too many people like to concentrate on how "quickly" they can write content or how much they're being paid, but a lot of people have lost sight of the true goal at hand: which is to create quality content that not only Google will love but the visitors as well.

As far as being compensated fairly and adequately for the time spent and the effort that goes into a well crafted article, stay away from cheap people. I've been there and wrote for them for years, and never again will I come close to doing anything like that.

coreygeer, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  18. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are a few links.
    1. Here's what the master of marketing my hero Seth Godin has to say about creativity http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2009/01/creativity-and-stretching-the-sweatshirt.html
    2. Listen to this free course from iTunes on creative writing https://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/creative-writing-audio/id380223202
    3. Finally learn how to type using Dvorak http://workawesome.com/productivity/dvorak-keyboard-layout/ this will you can type super fast!

ArchAxis, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  19. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best advice that I can offer is just to research free tips on effective article writing online on web search engines such as Google. If you put in those exact or similar words in the YouTube search area you might also find some great tips and advice. Don't focus so much on writing fast but more so on your writing. Here are a few quick tips that I do when I am writing. Hopefully they might help you or someone else.

• When you are writing the article ask yourself a few questions before you begin it, in the process of when you are writing and after you have completed the article.
    • Make notes before you begin the article and figure out the point that you want to make first. Know that people get bored easily:rolleyes: . How can I grab their attention right at the first line? How can I keep grabbing their attention in the fifth and sixth line and so on.
    • Read the article half way and see if there might be any corrections needed before you continue.
    • When you are done read the article twice. First read it knowing that you might need to fix a few things then read it after you have completed the corrected article.
    • Include free and safe images in article or either videos from YouTube. Note: Be sure that the image isn't copyrighted.

Highlight, bold & underline words that you want to stand out in the article.

• A Bullet point is your best friend.

Lastly, take breaks. Don't overload yourself because the writing will just end up being crappy. Ideally, you should take a 15 minute break so that way you are always staying refreshed when you write and if you know for a fact that you have a lot of writing to do in one day make sure that you get some sleep the night before.

- Peace

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    DreamingBig, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  20. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Read, read and then read some more. To be a great writer you need a large vocabulary and the only way you will improve on yours is through reading. If you plan on writing on a specific subject, stick to this area, otherwise just read anything and everything that you can find. I'm a fiction fanatic and studied English language and literature for years and my vocabulary is still on the increase through reading.

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Feb 8, 2013 IP