1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by indmoss, Jan 27, 2013.

I notice that we are being awarded points for certain actions/achievements. Is there any type of prize we can claim after we get so many?

indmoss, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, for every 50 you get, you can claim a dinner and beer at any local restaurant/bar in your area. Just walk in and be like, "Yo, I got 50 trophy points... give me my stuff!" :)

digitalpoint, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  3. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    :)

indmoss, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  4. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually, I am very disappointed in this points system after being a member for "a decade". I was hoping that I would have the rights to post in the market forums like before. However, its as though I must start from zero because it is extremely hard to get "likes". Sorry if the comment is negative but really, it feels unfair and under valued.

ArMouR, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  5. Mick2012

Mick2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is fair ArMouR. If you had reputation while DP was on vBulletin you would have likes. But I guess not. So now you have to work to gain reputation and become an established member.

It's not rocket science. :D

Mick2012, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You mean to tell us that you've been here for 10 years and you have nothing as a score?(no likes) I'd be embarrased about that as opposed to complaining about it. Methinks it might be high time for you to start contributing here a bit....never too late to start.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  7. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    "I'd be embarrased about that as opposed to complaining about it." - I expected a childish illiterate response like that so I guess if it were you - you should be embarassed. Should I cry because I am not? Thank you for stating the obvious with regards to "contributing".

Your fair and "my fair" are clearly not the same here but I realize that I should not expect better from DigitalPoint even up to 10 years later - after all that is not rocket science.

I'll give you the first gift which is that I'm not interested in anymore "Suggestions & Feedback"

ArMouR, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not the one doing the complaining nor the crying.:) And one more thing, as far as "it is extremely hard to get likes"...I've received 13 likes this week, wasn't hard at all..

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 27, 2013 IP