1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEO Arts - Product Reviews - At $2 Per Article- Read Inside!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dilon, Sep 14, 2011.

Sold To

jezzip for $2.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. NRG

NRG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 22
    We reach 100 articles in just a one week . Honestly , I didnt see any writer that serve such high quality. Hope to work as long term.
    Highly appreciated !

NRG, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. nasindo

nasindo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 10 articles and here is my honest review:

1. Delivery time - 48 hours, as i requested
    10/10

2. All of these 10 articles are unique ( more than 97% for each )
    10/10

3. Well researched, written with style and very interesting + no grammar mistakes!
    10/10

4. Very good manners and communication!
    10/10

100% satistified!

nasindo, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  3. polisvit

polisvit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send me some "product review" samples. richardkorth{@}gmail.com
    Tnx

polisvit, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. enriquerojas

enriquerojas Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear DP'ers,

I usually don't leave much of a feedback on orders as many writers come and go. My needs is not the same need as others. I could need 200 articles in a months, next month maybe 10 articles. I tend to have a back up writer just as a security measure. In this case I did not had back up, and begin a desperate search for covering my needs. I encounter a few others and dilon. From the start he responded quickly, something I love. There is nothing more than waiting for a response. Asked the routine questions and submit payment (I don't usually submit payment until work is reviewed), dilon reviews and repose made me do things differently. I'm glad I did.

Dilon on his message told me I would receive my order within 48 hours. Again for my surprise I woke up check my email and bang! Dilon's message that my order was complete. I was expecting my order today, but as in the past ... later today, very later today. So my order was not just deliver on the day promise but ahead of time.

Ok, now the moment of truth the first open of the document. Many emotions, bad toughs (from past experiences). So I began to read the first article. Let's make a minute of silent for the read moment. Holy S**t, I read it again. Are you serious? This stuff is good. I jumped to another article. OH my frigging cripple donuts. This stuff is good. Now, it looks good, feels natural, LSI keywords in place. Let's see what CopyScape has to say about it. Here it goes nothing. Boom! No matches found! OMG, WUAT, LOL, ROFL, LAWL and all those. This is amazing.

To resume, and make my review simple. Quality, uniqueness, readable, LSI keywords, clear, clean, and the best delivered ahead of time. I actually place another order right there, did not wait.

Dilon don't change your method, don't change anything. You have found your magic formula, keep it up.

Please don't order from Dilon if you are looking for cheap generic content, it will take away from our time and quality. Worth every single penny.

enriquerojas, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  5. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So 3% was copied? :O
    I wouldn't call that good work. :(
    Where was the copied part from? Other websites? :(

GamingOn, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  6. nasindo

nasindo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

No, these 3-4% are not copied. They are detected from my tools because they are some phrases which are also met online just like "You could buy them" , "in order to" ... There is no detectable content from other websites. As you know there is no way that you countent could be 100% unique , eh , probably if its Chinise :D Do not worry

nasindo, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  7. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    are taking order for clickbank product review?

dynn, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  8. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you do Android games/app reviews. Also, do you have samples for general articles? Please PM me with the information and also the prices?

bumba1988, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  9. solidstate

solidstate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I had to write this. I have given 10 seo article job to Dilon. Very good person to deal with. My articles turned out very well and love it. I will place some more from him soon.

solidstate, May 1, 2013 IP