1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Paypal Is Limited See Photo And Help Me Plz !

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by nassim24, Jan 25, 2013.

Hi guys
    plz i have problem with my paypal i opned it from cousin's pc and it's limited

photo 1 : https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s480x480/734911_201726919972235_1964235564_n.jpg

photo 2:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/318079_201727729972154_2079373638_n.jpg

what is the solution

nassim24, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is one possible reason you should have to withdraw from it. Otherwise create an another. In my account the same problem generate and now my account become permanent limited. I am not sure after verify , you account limitation removed or not. And the paypal support is not going to help in this case. Only one reason - they reply again and again .........
    "we are helpless".

humtuma, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  3. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Confirm the credit card that was initially used to verify the Paypal account; your cousin needs to confirm their credit card information they used to verify their Paypal account if you're not using a different credit card or vcc. Paypal is quite aware of your true IP address if you're accessing your cousin's Paypal account in a different country then where they normally sign in from using their true IP address.

muffet, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  4. melbo9

melbo9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can call them.

Whenever I've had any issues with my PP account, I call and they can usually take care of things quickly. I think my account was limited after someone tried to log in too many times from outside my country. Don't remember now

melbo9, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  5. WideVPS

WideVPS Peon

Best Answers:
    Your need contct with paypal they tell you waht documents need.

WideVPS, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  6. master_mian

master_mian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you ain't done anything bad with this account then everything will be fine, Just go ahead and give them what they want. Some identity documents will be needed and your account will be up and running.
    Hope it will help.
    Thanks

master_mian, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  7. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do not confirm the cc otherwise it become permanent limited.It happens already with me. If your account is new , you can.........otherwise no. We don't know the IP Adress which is one years old. Paypal security team is sucks. They are not going to contact you. And paypal support always reply same answer "we are helpless".

humtuma, Jan 25, 2013 IP