1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Search Good Sites For Link Exchanges

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ellen1, Jan 25, 2013.

Hello everyone !

I need many link exchanges every month ... and I need your suggestions that how to search good sites ... as i have contact already many sites from google , in G-chat even in DP what else i can do so i can make good deals in article placement and link exchanges.

Please help
    Thnaks

Ellen1, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. shivambest

shivambest Member

Best Answers:
    In my view, you should not rely on link exchange for building backlinks. Google now doesn't count links placed in footers and sidebars or on a page only meant for link exchange as backlinks. You can even get penalized for practicing it.

shivambest, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  3. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Better than link exchanges, you should concentrate on natural link building methods, as social bookmarking, articles submission, press release submission, ads submission, forums postings.

promowebeveron, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  4. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't count links placed in footers and sidebars?!! Love to see your proof of that.

Buying links is fine, and getting blogroll links on a niche related high PR site can be a very powerful link.

I'd be careful however of getting to many two way links.

jamesbrands, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  5. rudimanukwari

rudimanukwari Member

Best Answers:
    Links in footers and sidebar still affect SERP. i have proved it, provided that link exchange good niche. So, google doesn't consider it as SPAM. Try to get link exchange good DA, good backlink. because they have great impact. I ever placed our links in footers and sidebars, good SERP. Our position go up from page 30 page 2/3 for temporary keyword. For permanent keyword wait few days. Be careful, don't over do it, bit by bit, that look natural.

Don't forget, combine this with good suggestion, perfect for you.

rudimanukwari, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  6. Vance Fanning

Vance Fanning Active Member

Best Answers:
    From link exchange you will not get any benefits... You can try niche based guest posting. At the current scenario Guest Post and Unique content based all activities are good but must be Niche relevant for link building. Also do Social Bookmarking, Directory submission in High PR website.

Vance Fanning, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  7. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Concentrate on guest blogging on related niche blogs rather than going around getting links approved from other blogs. Google is keeping an eye on illegal link exchanges. So be cautious!

VisionzZolution, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  8. shivambest

shivambest Member

Best Answers:

I can't provide you with proofs, but I think Matt Cuts himself gave a statement about it in one of his video.

shivambest, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah i accede with shiva.
    It is better to avoid getting backlinks from link exchanging. And you can do forum posting, blog posting, directory submission... something like that.

coakleylincoln, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  10. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, instead of going for link exchange, you should go for article exchange, I would say!

linksolution, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  11. Sunainasingh4u

Sunainasingh4u Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its better answer is backlink. When you want to link exchange then you always consider quality of backlink of that site and number of backlink. It is the best way to link exchange.

Sunainasingh4u, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  12. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd love to see proof. Yeh well if Matt Cutts said it! Ha, honestly all he does is mislead and confuse. I was talking about buying blogroll links by the way, not exchanging ie i'll link to you, you link to me (not a good idea)

I agree to avoid getting links from exchanging. Your not going to rank for anything mildly competitive using the backlinking methods you state.

jamesbrands, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  13. swift551

swift551 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ask on related formus..............

swift551, Jan 30, 2013 IP