1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need HELP!! CPA Accounts (Max Bounty, Copeac, etc...)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gringoroddy, Nov 5, 2010.

Hello there! Im a newbie!:eek: i wanted to start off in cpa, but i'm really scared about how to apply for them and how to get approved by them!! :confused:Would any of you have some time to help a friend out to get accs on these guys(max bounty+copeac and etc)? as i heard they are both the best ones out there! :cool:If you could help me get accepted, i wouldnt mind giving you some of the profits as soon as i make them!;)(i bought a course on how to make 150+ a day here on dp) my only problem is really getting accepted! I dont know where to start! Or maybe if you'de do it, for me, i would pay you afterwards when it's approved! anyway...i'd really like some help!

....thanks for reading and giving a tought about it!

PS: Oh yeah, im from brazil! and calling is REALLY expensive!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
    gringoroddy, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  2. chenqi1112

chenqi1112 Peon

Best Answers:
    max bounty is good paid? Is anybody know?

chenqi1112, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  3. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    USe skype to call buddy cheap and they have usa toll free nos

EmpyreRamiz, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  4. jointaldc

jointaldc Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do it yourself, you can use skype, or buy a calling card to call them. Though, at the same time, you said you need help... in what terms?

Applying to these networks is pretty easy, just put down your real honest information, try to call them before they call you, and just try to be honest as possible and explain your promoting strategies

jointaldc, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  5. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If the network can get ahold of you by phone then you should be good. Just be honest and give all the details you can. Once approved your set.

topcash, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  6. gringoroddy

gringoroddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys thanks for the help! but what you guys are not understanding is that im a NEWBIE and from what i`ve heard the big dogs like neverblue, copeac, and max bounty dont want inexperient affilates, get it? and that`s what i mean...how can i (a newbie) apply for those companies saying the "the truth" that im a newbie and i have an ebook that i think might work...and i want a chance to see? i dont think they`ll buy that lol!

gringoroddy, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  7. Incite

Incite Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as your traffic quality is good and your promotion tactics follow our TOS and that of the traffic sources you work with, your country of origin doesn't matter to us. We would love to work with you on PublisherRev.

Incite, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  8. aldiyar1

aldiyar1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help buddy, once i was in your shoes. Can't give a word for other networks, but I can get you into Maxbounty. PM me

aldiyar1, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  9. gigiex

gigiex Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to register with my reff link in MaxBounty than i will tell to manager to accept you fast.

Thanks.

gigiex, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  10. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty is one of the largest networks on the net. :)

mtmjohn, Nov 7, 2010 IP
  11. krishna2110

krishna2110 Peon

Best Answers:
    who can help me in getting a max bounty accounts

krishna2110, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  12. newrt

newrt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you on this but i would like to know what you want actually..

newrt, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  13. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maxbounty is a reputed company. And they have maintained their reputation in the market for a period of time. As far as I know, they can be trusted.

war_machine, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  14. krishna2110

krishna2110 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am looking for trusted e-mail marketing gut for best return in cpa .if any one ther please contact me its urgent

krishna2110, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  15. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know some techniques to get accepted in CPA- Does it really matters to be a newbie and applying to a Popular Network?

darknight2010, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  16. IM-Ramzi

IM-Ramzi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,

I would like to state my personal opinion about being successful with CPA Networks/Companies, such as MaxBounty, Peerfly, etc.., as my self am a member with Maxbounty and I got accepted after mentioning that I use YouTube videos to Market Online, despite I have a website but I did not plan to use it for marketing.

The thing before considering applying to CPA companies and which is the main purpose is to make money, that major CPA are pay per lead/action so thinking in advance about the kind of traffic would be the key of success of being accepted with these network:

- You may start building your own followers in Twitter basing on their common interest (exp:Mobile phone, Tech Gadgets, iPhones, iPads, etc...) since avoiding the major competitive niche could be very helpful for the ones who begun in the Internet Marketing

- You may look more about Formspring network and have a free account and see how members there act (they are simple browsers that post questions and answers), you may promote your offers there in form of questions in a section named SPAM there (if your CPA offers have no relation with the other sections such as foods, celebrity, etc..)

- You may get in touch with a few Internet Marketer, Bloggers, Youtube Channel owners, etc.. to see if they are interested to promote your CPA offers under you as a sub-affiliate. Despite it may look at first a negative idea, since the Marketer may ignore your link and try to promote directly their own links. The honest and smart Marketers will never do this, plus they need you to contact you Account Manager to get their applications accepted... Anyway, we'll never know with no try.

- Try to build your own list using a free mailing provider (exp Listwire), and with time you may promote to them all your CPA offers that allow e-mail marketing.

- Create your own e-reports and e-books and you submit them for free on the documents and e-books directories. For sure, the eBooks/eReports can contain your affiliate links. Plenty of Free Private Label Rights articles are available online to use them to create your eReports.

In a few words, I would like to advise you to focus on learning the Traffic techniques basically as once done, promoting online either CPA, Affiliate products, etc.. will be a matter of choice.

I hope this was helpful.

Ramzi

IM-Ramzi, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  17. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now this is very helpful. Thanks so much , I hope that other newbies will find it important and give it a read...

Also, What categories are less competitive and what are more?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    darknight2010, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  18. IM-Ramzi

IM-Ramzi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello to you and to everyone here,

First of all, I am glad that you found my input satisfactory to your request.

As far as as concerns the categories and from my point of view, focusing on the less competitive ones should not be the main focus of any marketer, since with time, this fear/factor will be stuck in the I. Marketer's mindset and will never progress even if the incomes he/she is achieving are great in terms of numbers.

As I stated, it is my point of view, but I would also recommend to promote the products/services related to vital things, IM tend to call them "hungry buyers" who are people that are impatient to pay in order to buy a solution for their problems, my input for this thing is to provide good solutions to them by any product either CPA, Pay Per Lead, or even a product to be purchased.

After what's said above, The Health section (diabetes, stress, illnesses, etc..) are categories that I always tend to like personally since I found them very helpful in terms of helping Human Beings like me, and in the end the results will be very good. Despite that these niches/categories are very saturated out there.

As a reply, please look for niches/categories that you think will assist needy persons (from your point of view), then promote to them good solutions and the success will come in the end, success in term of helping others and success in terms of incomes. And with time, competition will become a leverage not an obstacle, a leverage to diversify your offers, not to avoid a category due to it.

I wish you all the success.

Ramzi

IM-Ramzi, Jan 31, 2013 IP