1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way in which I can earn from my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Pontifex, Dec 20, 2012.

I am currently developing a project website i expect to launch by the middle of January. Could you give me some tips on how to start earning from expected visits. The niche is strictly specific (movie fandom), but it is a unique idea so I expect good traffic. The costs for making this site are very low. Simple, but effective, not dynamic, just a simple generator/parser. If I, let's say, manage to achieve 2000 unique hits per month, what kind of ad service should I use and what income should I expect?
    Since I am complete noob in website development, any help would be appreciated for advices and projections of the ROI of my to-be-made site.

Pontifex, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  2. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Best Answers:
    The site is nearing completion, but I would like to get some tips. It won't have a lot of text content (baiscaly description of the functions). The audience will be Star Trek fans that will use name generator to convert their Latin names into Klingon symbols.
    Will AdSense approve my site and what monetization options should I focus on, if they don't?

Pontifex, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  3. Thejkamath

Thejkamath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdSense will approve your site once they find quality contents on your site. Google AdSense is the best PPC program right now, so don't think about any others.

You should be able to earn good sum of money if your site receives 2000 unique visitors daily. You can read AdSense TOS from here.

Thejkamath, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  4. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed Adsense is good idea as suggested by Thejkamath.

ramkarthick2, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  5. Technomahik

Technomahik Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. G Adsense
    2. Affiliate program
    3. Private selling ads space on your site

Technomahik, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  6. susan2

susan2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, no doubt adsense is best for earn through website, but you have to do hard work for success.
    Good Luck

susan2, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  7. MIYABI

MIYABI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best is adsense, but if you cannot really depends on it.

MIYABI, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  8. ATechGuy

ATechGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pontifex,

As for as my experience concerned I can suggest few tips for you sites.
    1. The niche you are working with, must have complete knowledge about that so that you can use all your resources to establish.
    2. At least for 6 month or for few more time don't think about money, just work on your sites and go to other sites or blogs with same interest and help them to figure out theit problems, they will automatically attracted towards you.
    3. Google like contents same as people like latest news so keep updating your contents on daily basis.

Its all about connecting with people and to help them out and money comes its own pay.

May be this could help you a little more.

Thanks

ATechGuy, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  9. JoshuaReen

JoshuaReen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google adsense is the best in case you get at least 1000 hits per day. Affiliate programs are best as well. Remember that in the current scenario, the content is the king so you need to concentrate fully upon the content of your website in order to get high traffic. You can sell space for ads as well on your website.

JoshuaReen, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  10. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Adsense makes you lazy. You just post the code and let adsense decide the best ads for your site.
    While this is good, you can earn a lot more with an affiliate program and showing specific ads on your site.
    Cj.com is a great place whre you can find products related to your niche. Amazon has a ton of offers whre to choose from.

Here's a tip: use adsense and check what ads appear more often, and the site where they lead (don't click on your own adsense!)
    when you identify what things are working better for your blog, go to cj.com or amazon.com and select a similar product and promote it directly. You will earn more than just a click when you start selling affiliate products.

Winagain, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  11. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try out Google Adsense, Buy Sell Ads, Affiliate Programs. But I think Amazon will be the best option depending on the nature of your site.

autospa, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  12. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a better problem to look at, getting to the place/destination, then figuring out what to do. Then just pondering and being hopeful that it will happen.

James Byun, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  13. Mick2012

Mick2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Google AdSense. They are very trust worthy of course and should give you a reasonable rate for the traffic of your site. I can't tell you how much you'll earn because it will be different for everyone else.

Mick2012, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  14. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please use the ppc on your website . you can earn more and more.

ddcireland11, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  15. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tip, but Cj looks more like retailer or affiliate marketing service. Since I won't sell anything and my expected revenue will be from 100% advertisement this is not such a good idea. I hope a home page with short description of about 6 sentences, and 2-3 more pages with short descriptions will be sufficient to Google. The design will be dedicated to the niche's specifics and I hope this will be sucfficient for AdSense staff that submits those things.

Pontifex, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  16. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google adsense is the best way for earning money from your website.And for the approval from the Ad Sense side you have to do some quality work for your site.

nehasoft, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  17. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried other methods for earning online but adsense is the best method if you have good traffic.

krishatnet, Jan 25, 2013 IP