1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Convert your C# code to java for free now by Using Codeporting

Discussion in 'Programming' started by zarfishsn, Jan 17, 2013.

As a Codeporting User I am very pleased to announce that codeporting service is absolutely free now for all users(Paid and non-Paid). Users and Developers can now convert their million of lines of C# code to java for free. Codeporting’s Comprehensive conversion engine provide you secure, reliable and productive code conversion. Because it’s a cloud Application, there is no need to download or install the application, all you need to do is sign up on the site and start converting your code to java. If you are already a trial user, you can benefit from their new plan that offers free usage for any amount of lines of code to be converted.

CodePorting-is-Absolutely-Free1.jpg

Codeporting also provides Feedback forum Service

You can use their feedback forum to get your queries answered and also you can share your ideas they really appreciate the effort made by any user that can help them improve their App or you may choose to seek help from their representatives. On Feedback Forum you can easily communicate with our support staff and ask them about your code problem and they will try to solve it as soon as possible. Our support team makes sure to provide the required assistance to the users to get them started with CodePorting App.

zarfishsn, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I fail to see the value, it's actually quite circular logic, the reasons you write in either language are constant. If you're able to write in either language then you would have chosen the appropriate language to begin with, if you are not able to write in both then you cannot maintain the code either. It's pretty cool, all the same, but not something I would ever consider using anywhere near production software, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to friends .... unless those friends were writing a blog about useless crap you can be persuaded to pay for, or how easy it is to attach value to nonsense with just the help of some well designed graphics and cleverly worded phrases ...

krakjoe, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  3. John Gledding

John Gledding Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with krakjoe.
    Its never as easy to just convert. there is always soemthing else, may be dependencies or UI work .

John Gledding, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. S/ash

S/ash Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, and can it be with backward ?. I mean convert Java code into C#.

S/ash, Jan 29, 2013 IP