1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payout denial warning XTEND, Matomy Media, MatomyMedia

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by joonas, Nov 29, 2012.

this is simply a notification to be aware of XTEND / Matomy Media
    - are they known for bad communication and or denial of payments?

story:
    -in 2011 i tried XTEND, CPM was low, after few weeks i stoped revenue about $70
    -soon later: account deactived for "inactivity", no payout
    -on request, that i may want to use it sometimes still and also want a payout: account activated, few weeks later again: deactivated
    -10 more emails, crazy excuses
    they: "we need your matomy media ID to pay out and you need to send us an invoice"
    me: "there is no such an ID you know my email, login name, name, website - You should be able to activate the account or make the payout"
    they: "we cant help you then"

-tried contacting more people working there directly but to no avail.

in short: obviously annoying / unrelieble. be aware

joonas, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  2. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    same thing happened with me with ZETANET- account deactivated without any notice. Personally, I would stay away from all these yieldmanager cr*ppy networks.

N_F_S, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is common in most network to deactive account for inactive account so you should be careful as well when you stop traffic you should make sure to get your payment

I am always careful or join network which pays daily with low minimum so even if you don't like them you can easily leave

you cannot claim a network scam on these basis if they have such terms then you have to accept it and make sure to keep your account active to get your payment

aassociatehit, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  4. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually they do require an invoice for every payment. I had to send them one every month.

Nerv, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  5. joonas

joonas Peon

Best Answers:
    @aassociatehit, i clearly wasnt claiming all they do is scam, just a warning,
    and unfortunately im not the only one who needed to complain about them here lately.
    i am aware several networks may set your account inactive after a while (despite i dont know for what benefit actually).
    What terms are you referring to? (there obviously hardly are any terms which in the end would rightously enable them not to pay out...)
    - i simply want my payout since it was earned. (Once i would have got the payout, i likely would have tried them again.)

@Nerv, i know they require an invoice, it is not a problem,
    but the problem is, that out of nowhere they required more, a not existing "Matomy Media account ID" :D,
    and then to make it worst just didnt answer anymore :(...

joonas, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  6. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using them for 2+ years and have NEVER had a single problem with payment. Granted I send my invoice to the the 1st of every month but I have never had them not send a payment. Matter of fact, they sometimes send payments 1-2 EARLY. If not then no later than the first of every month. They send me $1500+ every month. This month Im barely at $800 but that happens every year around Nov-Dec.

Blahzay, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  7. joonas

joonas Peon

Best Answers:
    good, let's see if they want to win more publishers like you or stay sneaky(?!) about my payment....

may i ask which topic of website earns less in Nov-Dec? :)

joonas, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  8. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You send me PM also let me make it clear I have nothing to do with any of the network you having issues or Matomy Meida neither do I use them or work for them

I posted simply what I know as per my experience its your fault and I doubt any of these companies will pay you becuase you have to be careful while choosing or requesting your payment before becoming inactive or not checking your accounts regularly

Or I as I told you before signup with companies which pays daily with low minimum so even if you become inactive you do not loose any money

If you cannot keep up with them or cannot send them invoice on time then just choose companies where you can get paid more frequently.

aassociatehit, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  9. joonas

joonas Peon

Best Answers:
    If they do not pay for no obvious reason and waste my time with silly excuse then i simply obviously need to warn others.
    Almost all agencies will act more reliably than this and payment usually is not complicated at all.

@aassociatehit
    i got your point that some companies are sneaky and for the sneaky ones it would be smart not to let them know that you maybe will be inactive before you got all payments... - if that would be true often then you would need to expect never to get final payments - But i don't have to think like this since fortunately most relevant ad agencies are more reliable than this, because they are not that sneaky or because they simply wont risk their reputation in such a silly, shortsighted way. I understand you are saying basically that i have to think like bad guys to get along. Fortunately that is not true.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    joonas, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  10. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I can claim that it is a scam network. If you deactivate account without any notice - deactivate serving the ads of that account too. Otherwise, its fooling people.

N_F_S, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  11. Network.Matomy

Network.Matomy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, My name is Yehonatan and i am from the network support team in Matomy Media FKA XTEND.

We believe that paying our publisher is the most important thing in our relationship with them.

I will be more than happy to assist you.
    Please contact me at the mail address in order to issue your payment. Provide me with as much information regarding your account.

Just to clear some issues, Reasons why payment may be delayed:
    1. Invoice was not submitted - Our local tax laws require us to receive an invoice. If we don't get one, it is illegal for us to issue your payment.
    2. Invoice should be submited no later than the 22nd of each month. later than that and you will be paid in the next payment cycle
    3. We have a minimal payout of $50
    4. We are working on improving our billing system in order to make it much more easy and user friendly

Please feel free to contact me at and i will be happy to help!

Network.Matomy, Jan 24, 2013 IP