1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo Road In 2013

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by melba, Jan 23, 2013.

In the fact ,SEO is no secret. I have always been the idea that If you are not good in SEO ,you will never succeed. So before you become a good seo, keep a low profile.

Have seen a lot of resumes: proficient in search engine optimization. For this point, I was very surprised. Many friends may know many search engine is basically not open to the ranking algorithm. A lot of people learn SEO techniques throught the experience of their predecessors, and then step by step according to the official documentation of the search engine exploration practice over, and these also caused distinctive of the level.

I have also seem many friends learned search engine technology by some black hat, which might be regarded as part of the "trick", but the SEO consultants basically do not recommend this operation.

There are many experts SEO techniques are no trace .And my SEO is so-called the entry-less level.The truly outstanding SEOer is optimized to achieve consistent user experience which make people will not feel too much seo optimization traces and completely attracted by site content.

SEO is a long roads that never have a champion. Unless you never defeated.
    Keep it up,my SEO road in 2013!!!!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    melba, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. Poloy

Poloy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can fairly remember about 3 yrs ago there is a rank # 1 the keyword SEO competition. But those where the days.

Poloy, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. wahaha2013

wahaha2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    :(the days gone

wahaha2013, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  4. speed.seo

speed.seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyone is curious to know the Latest SEO techniques, In my point of view the Old SEO techniques are the best now and it works always.

speed.seo, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    I always remember those days when doing seo is easy. But now its no where easy, now its like that things those are working good for site, pumping the rank on search engine can harm your site ranking today.

stepbystep, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. mttnk

mttnk Member

Best Answers:
    I know that google almost adjust their algorithm everyday.... So seo road is harder and harder.And I found the WP sites for sale link will not exist for a long time.Some sites maybe ever can not exist 1 month in google..

mttnk, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  7. fallen.star

fallen.star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo is not a negligible thing. It has a great value and we should keep in mind that an organic seo can succeeded a webmaster.

fallen.star, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  8. Santaletter

Santaletter Member

Best Answers:
    there is looking a lot of change in the serp result after the Google Panda 24 update. what are the actual organic strategy to go back up in the Google position.

Santaletter, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  9. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is just like a backbone in Search Engine Entire marketing !!!!!!! There are lots of Up n Down in market but SEO activities always remain same !!!! Some told these are not useful, some says Epic but without it you cannot Get Good Results in Search Engines !!!!!!!!!!

dataguru, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  10. Poloy

Poloy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rankings is dead, its the CTR nowadays counts the most, Looking at SEO today, you have to go back to the past never think about optimization, think how you can attract people to go back to your site and will talk about it that's SEO in 2013 and beyond.

Poloy, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  11. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep on following the regular updates by Google, and avoid the black hat SEO practices to achieve better ranking in quick time. You might be on losing side in the long run.

promowebeveron, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  12. zengatv

zengatv Member

Best Answers:
    seo is the best for getting traffic on the website so seo strategy is not died never .

zengatv, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  13. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking is dead? Really?!! Not to me its not.

Having great content on your site and returning visitors counts, but never thinking about optimization is plain stupid.

jamesbrands, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  14. hemantkashap

hemantkashap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ranking is Dead, I agree with you..

hemantkashap, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  15. Elfen_Lied

Elfen_Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    The problem is SEO has never been easy if you are using white hat alone. Creating great content is fine, but getting natural back links doesn't happen that easily [​IMG]

Elfen_Lied, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  16. links123

links123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same SEO techniques work in 2013 but things does not be spammy otherwise one will be penalized. Do not do over optimization, one will be de-ranked because of this.

links123, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  17. chrisdingle

chrisdingle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO... Hard work for 2013 I'm afraid, blogging, lots of content, the occasional quality link, making sure your site is user friendly, and the most frustrating one... being social. It can be literally a 24/7 job but once you've got it all working together well you will see the rankings.

chrisdingle, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  18. pavanmotupally

pavanmotupally Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seo Road In 2013

Seo Road In 2013 , will be perfect for those website are having unique content, with good on page optimization , with quality inbound links and good branding promotions.

pavanmotupally, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  19. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I think is that Google want you to be real if you are just trying to get a lots and lots of back links you can never get a good place in Google Ranking if you had got some few but good backlinks you will get rewarded.

barbiecan29, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  20. Santaletter

Santaletter Member

Best Answers:
    all the above discussion really important for seo point of view.

Santaletter, Jul 31, 2013 IP