1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy Cash Videos - Earn $25.58 per Initial Sale - Fast & Easy Money*

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by koahost, Jan 3, 2013.

[​IMG]

Dear JV Partner,

We are ready to turn your traffic into money while making your leads smile and don't steal them somewhere in the back-end.

Easy cash video was created to fill up the gab between the survey type products & the overly hyped make millions per day guru products! We aim for the absolute noobs, home-alone moms/dads, extra income seekers and more, that are not known with the money hungry world we call internet marketing.

We are a team of two guys whom are behind several successful Clickbank products, one apex member and a whole lot of other Internet marketing successes.

After 2 years of list building within the MMO niche we almost begged for more products aiming at absolute beginners. Survey products converted great but left us with high volume lists that we had to use outside of Clickbank or warm up for the more "advanced" products. Even the push-button software required a good amount of effort to really convert.

So here we are, coming out with a BIG BANG: Easy Cash Videos. (The Inbetweener)

The Landing Page: http://www.easycashvideos.com

The Affiliate Page: http://www.easycashvideos.com/affiliates/

You can find all kinds of good stuff on the affiliate page and we will be updating this regularly.

If you need any help you can always contact us here:

Contact page: http://www.easycashvideos.com/contact/ (Please select the tab JV Partner.)

The first conversions can be found on the affiliate page, will be updated shortly.

To our success,
    Martin

koahost, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds interesting.

tywonf, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. kalel1980

kalel1980 Member

Best Answers:
    I'll give it a go. I like the looks of it.

kalel1980, Jan 23, 2013 IP
    koahost likes this.
  4. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Affiliates,

We made a couple of changes since I last posted here.

- Video was updated! (Higher conversions)
    - Member area was updated (New design, Better structure, Pre-made videos, A lot more information added & about 4 bonuses being created)
    - Sales copy was tuned for better conversions (Added a more personal touch)
    - Competitions for members are being added (Chances to win prices based on their results)

As for the affiliates:

- 5 Videos are added to the Affiliate page. (More videos are coming soon, and they are made to help you convert and get more clicks)
    - More banners & Promotion swipes.

Easy cash videos is a neat product that will keep your CB account in check.

Anyone that promotes this product can contact me at any given time. You can find the contact form directly on the affiliate page. I'm more then happy to return the favor if you can make a couple of sales.

Regards

koahost, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sooo, how much do we get per sale?
    Nvm, I saw the answer to that lol. I might try it out sometime but I don't like ClickBank at all.

Wulkanen, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the stats in the screenshot on the affiliate page is fluctuating , Can you get me (PM prefer) some latest stats ? Sounds perfect for my type (total noob targets)

wtg, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  7. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Time for some more updates,

We added new easy to use software to create videos, which adds up to a total of 4 different ways to create videos right now and we have more goodies coming up!

The software allows our users to load in pictures and add text which they can easily customize.

- Testimonial videos will be added to the sales page in the next few days.
    - More Pre-made videos are being added to the product.

We are getting great feedback and directly communicate with our customers to improve the system.

More affiliates are jumping in on this but we are still fresh, so plenty of time to dominate this niche!

Remember that our main affiliate aim here is keeping your CB in check by providing a great product that actually works. We worked on an up-sell but decided to provide it all for the initial price to give more value to our customers and it definitely feels good making that decision.

We might not be the highest priced item with hundreds of dollars in up-sells but you can actually keep the sales you make and don't worry about your account being suspended.

I'm always here for questions!

P.S. Yes, Yes official refund, conversion stats are coming very soon!

koahost, Feb 20, 2013 IP