1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Fiverr To Promote Your Company

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TheKarmaOne, Jan 23, 2013.

How can (if it can) fiverr be used to promote your company? Is it effective? I've seen a lot of people post about fiverr. I would specifically like to know how it could work and how effective it is? Could you pay people to promote your website/company online? Is it worth the effort to find these people?

TheKarmaOne, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've looked around on there and some of the gigs do appear interesting, but I haven't given it a shot as I'm not entirely positive it would help. I suppose it depends entirely on the target audience and what you're trying to advertise.

ironcladservers, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you just need to hunt for the best deal on Fiverr but most of the time the fiverr gigs are crap!

VisionzZolution, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  4. jamescastle

jamescastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not when it comes to marketing.
    I just had a client of mine yesterday and ask why I took such a large price for my traffic when he can get more on Fiverr for 5. Yeah, but people there use bots and software to do their marketing, which never yields a good result.

It looks good on paper, but it wont do any good. If you're serious about your business, get an expert. It's not that much more expensive and you'll get quality.

jamescastle, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. Media_Challenge

Media_Challenge Member

Best Answers:
    be careful with fiverr, even though it might seem like a good idea, their gigs aren't original and half your competitors probably already have the same product. Sometimes you're better off spending that little bit extra if it will make you stand out.

Media_Challenge, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. TheKarmaOne

TheKarmaOne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    some good advice guys. i might try it out though to see. i mean, it's five bucks. haha

7. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you can't achieve your desired goal with $5! Trust ME! It never works that way!

VisionzZolution, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  8. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fiverr can be great for gigs such as logo design, video voiceovers, banners. Anything that you cane see the direct result and can't negatively affect your business. Any sort of posting, link building or anything else that can be done by a bot and spammed I would steer clear of.

Most people forget that you are paying $5 for this service so you need to temper your expectations. You can't expect (and won't get) much from a 5 dollar service.

quadxnet, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  9. TheKarmaOne

TheKarmaOne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yea, my expectations for $5 work definitely aren't high. that's good advice about the postings being bots and spammy. wouldn't want to get caught up in that. thanks

10. l2azor

l2azor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    my friend advised me to use fiverr and buy the Google sponsored ad coupons and fb ad campaign from fiverr and they worked well to promote my site on male health, some offers are really good and of course all aren't and good thing is that you already now the price of the product you will be purchasing. Good luck!

l2azor, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  11. TheKarmaOne

TheKarmaOne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    awesome. thanks for the info l2azor. could you elaborate on the fb ad campaign specs?

12. l2azor

l2azor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    site is no more with me friend and it's almost a year, so I can't give you exact numbers. But the deals were good, but old saying that you get what you pay for is always right and you can't expect great things happening for $5 always :)

l2azor, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  13. drsimon

drsimon Member

Best Answers:
    I have used Fiverr twice once for a radio ad and once for a song for my wife. I found both really excellent in what was produced especially for $5 having said that i don't know if bought links from fiverr is any good at all ?

drsimon, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  14. dailybreadgivers

dailybreadgivers Banned

Best Answers:
    Fiver is a stupid easy way to promote your business. I sell ebooks, I mentor people how to grow their businesses, and I offer to give them quality traffic. Once you gain a relationship with the customer on fiverr, than you can invite them to your website sell more of your product line I only make about $70 a day, but hey it is money.

dailybreadgivers, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  15. tumichael

tumichael Member

Best Answers:
    I also work on Fiverr. it is really a great site. My gig is dancing like Michael Jackson. My name is Tu Michael. you can google for my name. thanks for ur interesting post.
    PS: u can view my gig herehttp://adf.ly/2lENE

tumichael, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  16. darkvisje

darkvisje Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is really nice, did buy some giggs. And worked pretty awesome TBH.. I would recommend to do it.

darkvisje, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  17. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in Fiverr, but not for four dollars (don't mind it at times though). The main reason is to build your brand name. There is a client I wrote an article for and he was so happy about the work that I achieved a lot through that. Just make sure that what you offer is of high quality. And yes, there is a lot of crap in fiverr, you just have to look for what is right for you - it may take time to come, but it is there.

doktu, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  18. MinimalBlog

MinimalBlog Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is pretty horrible really, I'd never recommend buying backlinks and the likes off there. Google will penalize you.

MinimalBlog, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  19. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is a website where people can advertise micro jobs they will do for only five dollars.

ChrisRey, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  20. nepnixx

nepnixx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IT depends of what you buy on fiverr!!some gigs are worth more than 5 some are priceless for example you can a get video done thru an expert voice for a product or something to put up for sale that make your site looks more professional or some one holding a your website name or something in the middle of the London city in crowds worth more than 5 buks..Think creatively

nepnixx, Feb 1, 2013 IP