1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Seo Bright Future............

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shubhambarot, Jan 23, 2013.

plz somebody tell me

i am doing SEO work from last 1 year
    but i am something confused about future of seo.....

can i expect better salary opportunies in this field.....

plz share your most valuable opinion......

thanks......

shubhambarot, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll find you can demand higher monthly fees from your clients as your brand and reputation grows. Start small, and prove yourself as effective to your existing client base. Results speak for themselves, and if you impress with your first campaign, clients are likely to keep coming back for more. SEO really does sell itself providing you are good at it. If you can secure excellent rankings for your customers, why wouldn't they be willing to pay a premium for the peace of mind?

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. thefizboshow

thefizboshow Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the last year was a rough one with all the updates and penalties. This though, opened the door for those SEO professionals that are good at ranking sites. If you can prove success then you can likely make more. as Webdev said "if you can secure excellent rankings for your customers, why wouldn't they be willing to pay a premium" and I completely agree.

For those that can not rank because they only use spammy link techniques that don't work well... they may have no hope.

thefizboshow, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  4. MibuKotarou

MibuKotarou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Fizbo and Webdev. SEO is a great industry with a strong potential to earn. Unfortunately you need around 3 years experience to start seeing the true value. I recently came across a study that stated that an SEO with 3 years experience can expect to earn 75-90 thousand CDN a year.

Keep it up and build your clientele.

Good Luck.

MibuKotarou, Jan 23, 2013 IP
    thefizboshow likes this.
  5. emdadblog

emdadblog Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Success never developed overnight. It takes time as well as patient. And unpredictable changes from reputed SE make it more difficult for SEO Experts to cope with it.

So as a new in SEO field, I would suggest to everyone to make long term plan such as 2-3 years as a career.

emdadblog, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking more from a customers standpoint, If you produce a high quality of work you should do well in the future with SEO.

I know that SEO services before were full of lower quality techniques which made it difficult to tell between who had really great service from the ones who would do a haphazard job looking for a buck.
    Now with the latest google algorithm updates, and different sites taking hits in rankings I would assume good quality SEO services would be in demand.

As was already stated by some, I believe anything involving making decent money online wouldn't happen overnight.

A similar discussion is also being held. Maybe reading this thread can offer some more help.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/is-seo-dead-a-2013-update.2629068/

Hope my input was helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    cbusiness, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  7. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thinking about it, I think SEO might be on the decline. With SMO and other methods out there in which you can get your website noticed SEO will begin to have a smaller slice of the pie in terms of attention paid to it.

ChrisRey, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  8. fallen.star

fallen.star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everyday many people are joining seo work field. They have found their bright future in it. So why it will be end? I think day by day seo will increase many work field elaborately.

fallen.star, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  9. chatygonline

chatygonline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Today, the seo arena is congested with too many brokers who are calling themselves experts in the field. Google's anti-easy link campaign shown profound effect on the way that less experienced SEOs achieve solid rankings.I think the future of SEO would keep the real experts in the field.

chatygonline, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  10. Peetter123

Peetter123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    The field of seo is growing faster and it has large opportunities but seo can be a career and a good source of income only if we work hard and patience is the most important thing to be achieved

Peetter123, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  11. redchillies

redchillies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO has great future. Their are tons of currents websites and loads of them are adding to list day by day. Everybody need to be on the top to get good traffic and earn from it. So SEO is must and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Also Google is earning loads from it so it won't kill its high end earning source.

redchillies, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  12. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    A techniques who continuously work since 2000-till now and still have lots of updates and the entire internet marketing depend on that !!! I don't think !!!!!!SEO always have Good future with New Enhancements !!!!!!!!!

dataguru, Jan 24, 2013 IP