1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You Are The Seo !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by puravidacr47, Jan 23, 2013.

You are the Search Engine Optimizer. I hear all the time, "how to get mor traffic, better ranking, should I use directory - article submitters," and the list goes on.
    It all starts with you. From proper keyword settings, with your domain, title line, subtitles, paragraph writing with proper keyword elements in the "correct" spots, down to the "alt" name for images, proper page and category coordination, xml sitemap inclusion, and a few more key components, are the most important part of your SEO. Too many people get a few articles on their site (many just copy and change a few words or sentences (using spinner programs) and jump to article-directory submission, social marketing, from FB, Twitter, Squidoo, Hubpages etc (all discussed in other categories on this forum), and wonder that nothing happens.
    I sell websites and many times, few months later, clients tell me traffic dropped or sales wnet down. I take the time to serve my clients and 9 out of 10, the clients NEVER added more than 1 or 2 new contents, and did not continue using the strategies I explain and "trying" to teach them. Most people today have no patience to actually "work" their websites, and expect instant gratifications.
    The SEO starts with me, and all the submitting are just additional tools AFTER I did my proper SEO work (which takes time and real work).
    Specially the WP platforms offer many good tools with plugins, telling you what is missing and how to improve upon, however, if you only have a few recopied content on it, the search engines still see it differently and will not get you the ranking/traffic you want. If you structure from main keywords, domain name, images, content, and using all other key elements for a proper website, you WILL rank and WILL get traffic.

puravidacr47, Jan 23, 2013 IP
    bwtech4 likes this.
  2. Brianjohnson

Brianjohnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really traffic/ranking depends on the main factors like domain name, images, content.

Brianjohnson, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. muhammad umair

muhammad umair Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really traffic/ranking depends on the main factors like domain name, images, content.

yes also agreed with Brainjohnson lake day by day for Any Domain Names.

muhammad umair, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  4. ushahm

ushahm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes,i agree old age domain name and unique content have more seo weightage.:)

ushahm, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. cortomalteze

cortomalteze Member

Best Answers:

Nice post, puravidacr47!
    SEO is not permanent thing, the one you buy and live happily ever after like a Little Red Riding Hood.

cortomalteze, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  6. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Is Effective but Regular Updates in Google Results will show Differ result !!!! Google gives weight age to unique content as well as White hat Techniques also !!!!!!

dataguru, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  7. Abinajay

Abinajay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, added to that you have to write the content that should be quality one. Also content would be more informative to visitors and no deviation from the topic. So that you can gain more traffic.

Abinajay, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  8. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    once you find what working , doing so become so easy

kdb_bdk, Jan 24, 2013 IP