1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review our website www.niidtech.com

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by NiiDTech, Jan 19, 2013.

Hello,

We are business software services company with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We have recently revamped our website at www.niidtech.com and our looking for any constructive criticism. Thank you for your valuable time.

Best Regards,
    NiiD

NiiDTech, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  2. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should utilize a demo reel highlighting or showcasing the important clients and projects your company has collaborated and worked with over past 25 years. Minimize the use of iStockphoto images from wherever you've obtain the images. Share your company's founders' background and technical expertise with prospective visitors to your site. I rate website 3/10.

muffet, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  3. Tommy Arnold

Tommy Arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think there's a much better choice of themes available than the one you have chosen, also you should invest in a half decent logo.

Tommy Arnold, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  4. TopNotchwrites

TopNotchwrites Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. You should include a showreel of your past experience highlighting the top projects in your kitty. This will give your audience a quick look over your expertise.
    Logo ...Needs to be improved.

TopNotchwrites, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  5. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have review your website and here the details I think you needs to be make change to make user friendly website.

- Create good quality of logo design as per your business standard
    - Highlight the navigation menu and business phone on top area somewhere
    - The rotating banner images have no good graphics, So hire web designer to create nice graphics banner as per your business services and target audience
    - The content are is really not looks good. So, please create nice design with the bullet points and add some of the graphics and services.
    - On the right hand side please add testimonials, expertise with technologies for exmaple PHP, Wordpress, HTML5 etc and add quick contact form.
    - In the footer area again show all the services, main navigation menu and contact address.

Many be above details may help you to achieve your client trust.

creativewebmaster, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  6. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    Your logo and domain name is really attractive.
    Basically your color combination is really looking perfect.
    I'm sure everybody will like your design.

jenyfarlopej, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it's everything I've come to expect from wordpress -- sorry, that's not a compliment. Inaccessible fixed width layout too big for my netbook and too small for the desktop, absurdly undersized fixed metric (px) fonts so it doesn't auto-adjust to user preferences, "But I can do it in Photoshop" design elements that are completely inflexible and as such unsuited to web deployment, illegible color contrasts far below accessibility norms -- it's just another "WCAG, what's that" design.

Under the hood it's the typical "let's throw 10 classes at every element" that's the hallmark of turdpress developer ineptitude -- add in the tables for layout, endless pointless DIV for nothing, and relative lack of anything remotely resembling semantic markup, and it's hardly a surprise it's wasting 20k of HTML on 1.4k of plaintext -- easily two or three times as much code as should be needed to deliver such a simple design.

Just another laundry list of how not to build a website courtesy of Wordpress.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    deathshadow, Jan 24, 2013 IP
    Tommy Arnold likes this.
  8. w11guy

w11guy Member

Best Answers:
    You're a software services company and you put up a cheap website? I know I'm being harsh, but is this what you want potential customers to see. I wouldn't use your services is this was the website I arrived at. It's just a very basic template with some really boring images. Please get a good designer and start again.

w11guy, Jan 24, 2013 IP