1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Place To Get Logo Designed

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by G20EGG, Jan 20, 2013.

Hi,

I've previously used the contests forum on here to get logos designed, but now it's saying I have to meet all sorts of criteria before I can post in there. Can anyone recommend any other websites where I can post my job without jumping through hoops?

Thanks.

G20EGG, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to focus on websites, that offer services, and freelance.

James Byun, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  3. abeng

abeng Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are graphic designer, you can sell your design at website design market like GraphicRiver or ShutterStock to get passive income from your design.. You can also get your customer/buyer at them..

abeng, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  4. CompleteLime

CompleteLime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you considered Fiverr? You CAN find good graphic design work for simpler projects there, as long as the person offering the gig has good feedback.

CompleteLime, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  5. aleenajoe

aleenajoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can get plenty of ways for design just to search it in the Google...

aleenajoe, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  6. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try blog designers, many of them will do that stuff for cheap...try Zany Designs.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  7. flowers92

flowers92 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    or you can make it yourself on websites like logogarden.com or logomaker .com
    checkout ours www.collegespirit.me

flowers92, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  8. jamescastle

jamescastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I always hire someone on Fiverr. I just recently found this wonderful person who can design banners, logos and such. Using her for all my website designing.

For free alternative, search for "Free logo maker" on Google, it will pop up some decent results.

Or you can find simple guides on logodesigns at Google, then just mimic them and design one yourself.

Hope that'll help!

jamescastle, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  9. cla49

cla49 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try ebay, the warrior forum and also fiver is a great place to try...

cla49, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  10. NikitaBeriozkin

NikitaBeriozkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously for logo design Fiverr is your best option. Tons of talented artists, looking to make a few bucks. At that price you can order from several sellers, and take your pick at the end of the day :)

NikitaBeriozkin, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  11. lakmallogo

lakmallogo Member

Best Answers:
    I am a LOGO designer. pls check my signature and portfolio.

lakmallogo, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  12. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing I found on Fiverr so far was cheap logo design services. You really can’t beat a $5 logo, especially if you just need something very basic for a website.

ChrisRey, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  13. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are looking for a simple design I would definitely check out fiverr. I've had many logos designed there and they turn out great and for only $5 you can't beat it. If you want a really fancy high priced design I would consider 99 designs - but these are very expensive ($299).

I'm not sure what the new forum rules are but you could also post in the buy sell trade section of this forum: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/buy-sell-or-trade.24/

quadxnet, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  14. SlimAds

SlimAds Peon

Best Answers:
    We have used 99designs and we got quite a few design concepts .

SlimAds, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  15. tenzho

tenzho Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would definitely go for Fiverr if I have graphic related stuff need to be done.
    Cheap, fast and reliable!

tenzho, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  16. lakmallogo

lakmallogo Member

Best Answers:
    Check my portfolio. There are some designs you will never get from 99designs for >$200. Cheap is not always bad.

lakmallogo, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  17. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    rashida, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  18. sadiyakhan750

sadiyakhan750 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rashida your provided site is really nice i have recently visit it.

sadiyakhan750, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  19. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    99Designs every time if you want t serious logo. The thing with Fiverr is, you have to "kiss a lot of frogs". In other words a lot of the designers on there are cr*p. By the time you have gone through half a dozen designers and found a design you can live with you are likely to be tearing your hair out, but out of pocket $30+ and a month will have passed.

Now consider 99Designs. OK - it's more expensive. But this is what you get.

You put forward a thought through proposal of what you want. Within a few hours you start getting entries. You give feedback on each one as you view it on screen - you say it needs to be redder, rounder, bolder, shinier - whatever. The designer comes back with 3-4-5-6-7-8 different versions to try and please you.

In my experience, once you have 25 or so entries I've usually seen enough to know I am going to get a design I like out of this competition. At this point - and not until then - I guarantee that I will award the "prize" - that is, that I will definitely pay someone for the logo (up to the point I have been able to pull out and pay no-one).

Guaranteeing now pulls in other designers who only do work for guaranteed prizes. (99 emails them after you guarantee the prize.)

By the end of the competition - just 5 days or so - I usually have 70 or 80 designs to choose from. But by 2/3 of the way through I usually know who it is going to be, and you are spending time getting them to tweak the design to be nearer and nearer to perfection.

Now, THAT is a pleasant design experience! Admittedly it is more costly than $5. But it's horses for courses - what is your time worth?

For me, I'd rather pay $150 or whatever it is and have a pleasant experience leading to a logo I REALLY like, and being able to choose seed ideas from 20-30 or 40 designers, rather than wasting hours trying to get work out of one individual designer after another and ended up, at best, with something average - usually because I can't be bothered to go through yet another designer on Fiverr.

So in summary, from my experience:
    - Cheap and cheerful - Fiverr (or try SEOClerks - I find them better).
    - Pleasant experience, good use of time, excellent quality - 99Designs

One thing - I am saying 99 is a good use of time: that is true - but the best results come from giving immediate feedback to every design submitted, so the designer can prepare another version for you to look at. So I am not saying there is NO time commitment from you - but just that the time you spend is actually used getting multiple designer to tweak their work to you taste - and not banging your head against a brick wall trying to get a Fiverr person to understand what you are saying!

The main choice is: 1. try to find one designer and communicate what you want to them. Or 2. invite entries from multiple designers and choose the most promising ones and get the designers to develop them.

No brainer - as long as you've got a budget.

Malc

malcsimm, Jan 23, 2013 IP
    trak likes this.
  20. dailybreadgivers

dailybreadgivers Banned

Best Answers:
    I rather use logo smartz because I have made over a dozen logos myself for my affiliate sites

dailybreadgivers, Jan 24, 2013 IP