1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Homepage Ranking Suddenly Dropped From First Page To Nowhere. Please Help ...

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by geniusoptimizer, Jan 20, 2013.

I have a matrimonial site .My site was on first page of Google on "sanjog se" and "sanjogse" keywords. but yesterday my homepage ranking suddenly dropped from first page to nowhere . Now i don't know what to do . please help me for getting my ranking again quickly. i can't understand the problem .

geniusoptimizer, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also facing the same. But my competitor are still ranking.

Devprakash, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Abhik, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. crash9811

crash9811 Member

Best Answers:
    Google has done it to alot of sites and the only thing you can do is write good content and hope it comes back. If you had alot of single links on different sites that may have had something to do with it. Just getting a link on a site is not going to work anymore you have to have the link inside some content like a article you wrote.

crash9811, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can't do anything about the update and sudden changes of your keyword ranking. You may have messed with some link building stuff and that's why google down rank your website. In such situation you can only create quality backlinks for your site, diswow the useless backlinks and create quality content which will help your site to get ranking back in SERP.

steveschmidt85, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  6. mstechnosoft

mstechnosoft Member

Best Answers:
    I think most of us are facing this problem. My site also goes down and I am concentrating on my website content and links. One of the important problems are that my competitors are still ranking good on google. And now I am more concentrating on my competitors backlinks.

mstechnosoft, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  7. ralphanderson

ralphanderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can be because of new panda update. https://twitter.com/google/status/293780801001230336

ralphanderson, Jan 23, 2013 IP