1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Seo Help For Translation Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gb-translation, Jan 21, 2013.

Hi, I am looking for someone professional to help me with SEO work for my translation website. I have been doing all the SEO work myself so far, but after Google Penguin my sites have taken a hit and I don't have enough time to maintain them myself due to increasing workload.

I need someone who speaks fluent Spanish and English, and offers me a competitive rate based on rankings. Please answer by PM. Thanks!

gb-translation, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  2. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to go in other category i.e., buy, sell and trade in digitalpoint forum!!!!!!! where you can find out your requirement !!!!

dataguru, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It also can be done by paid seo. Try on it.

Bigbash, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. gb-translation

gb-translation Member

Best Answers:
    I can't post there, as I am not an "established member". Apparently I need to get three "likes" from established member to become part of that particular club ... So... you know what you have to do :)

gb-translation, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. nicesurf

nicesurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are really looking for service, just look at my signature. You can use their service for a month for free, you'll see result.

nicesurf, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  6. gb-translation

gb-translation Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I had a free chat plugin on one of my sites and it worked ok. But I removed it because I thought maybe the drop in rankings had something to do with it, as it happened immediately afterwards.

gb-translation, Jan 22, 2013 IP