1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Marketplace Odditities

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by KW802, Jan 21, 2013.

Possible bug with two things I'm noticing...

- I'm getting 3 alerts on the navbar for the Marketplace link but no matter where I explore within the Marketplace the alerts are not going away. When I am within marketplace.digitalpoint.com I don't get the alerts but as soon as I move back to forums.digitalpoint.com I get the alert notice again. Was advised by Shawn to try visiting https://forums.digitalpoint.com/marketplace/won and, while that shows transactions (last one dated 2011) it doesn't get rid of the alerts. I did notice that the Marketplace navbar dropdown lists "Items Won (3 unpaid)" as a link but, as mentioned, the last transactions were back in 2011 and there are no open/unpaid transactions for me to resolve.

- At forums.digitalpoint.com/marketplace/payment-history it is showing three transactions for January of this year; all of them are for a single purchase that took place back in 2010 but it shows that on January 20 of 2013 I sent a payment followed by two reversals.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    KW802, Jan 21, 2013 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, trying to see if there's a way to build some sort of time threshold for the alert.

Does it show the reversals as today as well?

digitalpoint, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. KW802

KW802 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just took a look and, yes, they now show "Jan 21, 2013" as the date on the payment history page.

KW802, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think I see what's going on... are the dates showing correctly now for you?

digitalpoint, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. KW802

KW802 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Now showing Oct & Nov 2010.

KW802, Jan 21, 2013 IP