1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell me about the latest SEO trends in 2013 ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Synovisio, Jan 16, 2013.

Keeping update about the latest SEO trends is important so that you can achieve better ranking while implementing Ethical SEO methods

Synovisio, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. fallen.star

fallen.star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by ethical seo methods? Please clarify me. :confused:

fallen.star, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. DrShirts

DrShirts Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is nothing but math

you can satisfy it or trick it

ethical means to satisfy it (follow the rules)

DrShirts, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  4. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We'd make unique content, easier navigation to every page, exact meta tag and description... And lastly build few backlinks with high PR from whatever you want. But I'd suggest forum, blog, guest posting, directory submission, social bookmark, wiki participation. I hope it is gonna help:) Good Luck...

coakleylincoln, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  5. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    All you need to do is concentrating on the quality of content you publish on your website/blog...

VisionzZolution, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  6. Achinmanob

Achinmanob Peon

Best Answers:
    In 2012 there was several update by Google like Penguin and Panda that impacts on SEO strategies. In 2013 web content will play an important role for SEO. In 2013, on-page content will become even more important. For avoiding downward rank should be careful in high-quality, unique content.

Achinmanob, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  7. jasonpaulweber

jasonpaulweber Member

Best Answers:
    Of course what VisionzZolution said is correct; if you create quality pages with quality content, rich with key phrases relevant to your website's purpose, you'll be rewarded in the post-Panda-Penguin-Venice-Exact Domain Match Google update era.

But here's my two cents:
    Schema.org
    Look into schema.org; try to learn what it's about, and learn about structured data, microdata, and rich snippets. Test your website and learn more about it by going here: google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets ... and of course, proper schema coding is tedious and it's a lot of hard work, but I think it's the wave of the future, as all major SEs have signed on with it. After all, if someone told me 6 years ago that Social Media was the wave of the future and I brushed the advice off, I'd surely regret it. So I'd get on board with schema.org, and at least learn about it. This is especially important if you have an e-commerce website.

Rich snippets won't directly affect your SEO, but they'll indirectly affect your SEO in a positive way. Your search engine listings will look neater, more professional, more legit to SEs, and people will be more likely to click 'em, making your website more "trustable", which SEs will reward you for.

Authoring
    This will definitely have an impact on SEO in 2013. Learn about the rel="author" attribute. Create a google+ profile, but then, in the left column, create a Google+ page. Use the page as your rel="author" links. Many things like Wordpress, Blogengine.net, etc., and really all these things out now have plugins that do this for you. Or if you use asp.net, just put it in the head of your master page(s). It's easy to do it manually, also. Either way, read this for more information: support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2539557

Hope these things helped! Good luck!

Jason

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    jasonpaulweber, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  8. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well detailed information, Jason. Thanks for adding this points!

VisionzZolution, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  9. aoreiano

aoreiano Banned

Best Answers:
    Quality content is the way to go while implementing SEO for future.

aoreiano, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  10. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Last year was difficult for the SEO industry, with several Google updates like Penguin and Panda that had a dramatic impact on ranking factors and SEO strategies. Now, more than ever, content has an important role and ensuring your website is in tip-top shape is vital.
    It is likely that Google updates will continue in the same direction for 2013, and scrupulous agencies will need to start working on complying to the new standards. This will involve not only enhancing the quality and content of sites but also expanding into social media and other forms of marketing.

war_machine, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  11. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unique Content
    No spamming
    More social
    No black hat method

These are the latest seo trends.. means no more easy money.

Jeehan, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  12. Dynamite1

Dynamite1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes more social and more quality content

Dynamite1, Jan 20, 2013 IP