1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi All, Im A Newbie Too !! On A Mission

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by frankg, Jan 20, 2013.

Ok Im a newbie, aaaugh, well we all have to start somewhere. Im currently engaged in a project to help my sister implement a Marketing Department for her business (2020pv.co.uk). To enable me to deliver project I am in deep research of whats needed risks etc. So you will see me probably on a few forum posts talking gibberish cos Im still on a steep learning curve and may still fall off the edge of a very high cliff. Im going to set up a site evolutionmediamarketing.co.uk (front page only cos I dont want to link into her site just yet) as a business model to see how it all fits together, BUT be warned, its still early days and Ive still got a lot of pieces in the jigsaw missing, incomplete and blank, cos I dont have a clue whats supposed to be in the space, but I do now something has to be put there - what well erm yeah....... Any Wordpress gurus with time on your hands wanting something to do??????? please help me !! could be PAID work sometime in the future if you are looking for it

frankg, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck on your journey. Read a lot and implement what you learn. Dont rely on others too much. And dont start buying every ebooks out there.

Jeehan, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  3. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    welcome to the internet marketing forum.

DatingExpert, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  4. frankg

frankg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    THanks, but I dont have time to read books, and I like to qualify things for myself not from what someone else thinks, cos they might be wrong !!

frankg, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  5. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, forum is the best place to share experience and learn from each other.

rith, Jan 20, 2013 IP