1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion A Serious Suggestion Required

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by amit_article, Jan 20, 2013.

Hello Shawn,

Its really nice to see DP with a new look. Well, it is way better than the previous one. Anyway, I am quite worried about the new system since there is no i-trader from now on and also no proper records of the previous work along with the Legacy iTrader.

Now I need some serious opinion from you. First is, if I was looking forward in past to hire someone for any kind of service, I used to receive a lot of applications and it was very easy for me to short it down to get the best once here by checking all their i-Traders along with the job they did which I could find from the URL given along with the feedback. Now, if I want to select someone for any particular service, I think I need to visit all applicant's marketplace page just to check their LEGACY I-TRADER RATING without knowing the details of their past work. Which is indeed very time consuming and also not effective like before. So, is there any solution on how to get the best person who is working for long and delivered genuine services for years at DP?

Now, I am coming with my second point. I hope all we know that it is very difficult to identify a genuine person over the internet. Since, you have removed all the previous iTrader, being a content writer if I tell a content buyer that I have done all my jobs on content writing here and received more than one hundred positive feedbacks from my clients, will it be that fruitful? Because at the same time, a designer or a link seller with hundreds of Legacy iTrader can claim the same and if he or she can not provide expected quality to the buyer then the client will loose faith from DP writers and move forward to some other forums which is indeed a big loss for members like us.

So, my request to you is, atleast do something where I can say a new client that I have been working here for long with a good reputation on this particular field and here (a page like the previous iTrader rating page) you will get all the details of my past work. I hope you will understand my points and will give me a good suggestion to overcome these problems.

Kindest Regards,
    Amit

amit_article, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. hor3tio

hor3tio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hor3tio, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  3. amit_article

amit_article Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I have seen that before but please read what I have written in my post. There may a new feedback score section implemented and a Legacy itrader section as well, but that is not enough to justify that I have been working here as a content writer and also I have received most of the feedback from clients for my writing work. A link seller, a designer can also claim that they have done content writing work and received 100+ positive feedback for that.

amit_article, Jan 20, 2013 IP
    rosn007 likes this.