1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fitness/Health Blog - High % Organic Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by adzeds, Jan 17, 2013.

Hi,

I am looking to sell one of my websites that I do not have time to manage any longer.

The website is in the Fitness/Health niche and gets a strong level of Organic traffic and ranks #1 on Google for terms such as 5HTTP, which is a health supplement.

The right buyer will be able to monetize the current traffic much better than I am currently doing through the use of affiliate programs and driving in more traffic.. The adsense units have a strong CTR and if time was spent driving in more traffic the site gets around $0.50+ per click.

The buyer will receive the blog and the domain name.

The URL is: http://www.fitnesstrainingclub.com

Any questions, feel free to ask. Payment by PayPal only.

adzeds, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. Channing

Channing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I looked up these articles and some appear to be duplicate content and others not...can you tell me how many articles are original content? Thanks.

Channing, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. bumba1988

bumba1988 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see any Adsense ads on this moment on the site. Why so? Also, is there any revenue or traffic proof that you can show?

bumba1988, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  4. adzeds

adzeds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    There are currently three adsense units running on the site. I have checked and they are loading for me.

Traffic proof is at the top of this post. I can put together a revenue proof for interested bidder, although as you will see above I have only claimed a small amount of monthly revenue. PM me if you want to see some.

As far as I am aware around 90% of the articles should be unique to the blog at the time they went live...

adzeds, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  5. adzeds

adzeds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    BIN Reduced to $90.

adzeds, Jan 19, 2013 IP