1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contacts for clients - mobile application development

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Wamer, Jan 18, 2013.

Hello,

we are young startup from Czech Republic. We would like to offer our service to US companies, but I have no idea where to look for some possible clients. I obviously wont be contacting random companies.
    I would like to ask you then where shoul I post my offer or where should I look for companies that look for contractors. I would post here, but here it is price war. Seriously I dont want us to do $15/hour for iOS programming. Thats just nuts.
    I also looked at odesk and bunch of others and it is pretty much same + 0 chance getting the client since there are 70 30% price bids.

Wamer, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to code for 15$/hour find a way to sell your services for more than that. Do you really expect someone to pay you more than they could to others just because you think its "nuts to pay someone 15$/hour for iOS programming"?

Don't look for ways people could find you, look for ways you can find THEM, in a environment where its hard for them to compare prices.

Try cold calling or hiring someone to do cold calling for you.

MrBeLu, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create products people are looking for and then sell them in multiples.. then you build a following.. instant customers

awcguy, Jan 18, 2013 IP