1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write unique articles quickly?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by afoley77, Jan 16, 2013.

Hi friends,
    I want to know that is there any way with the help of which i can reduce my article writing time. Currently i am writing 500 words in 3 hour. I want to reduce my writing time.
    Hope for your best response..
    Thanks..

afoley77, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always follow this format:

First thing to do is to give an attractive heading that forces the reader to read the whole article.
    Next, in the first paragraph define the meaning of the heading and provide the supporting information for the opening statement.
    Then give some solution to the problem discussed, the outcome of the subject of the article, or the next step expected; followed by a conclusion or closing statement.

You can always outsource your articles..

kb24, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille Member

Best Answers:
    Why you bother to write articles as fast as possible? I think the thing that you should thinking of is the quality of the content that you will produce. A 500 words article in just an hour with low quality is still useless.

eurekapsycrille, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  4. Sherlyne Bias

Sherlyne Bias Peon

Best Answers:
    Before anything, you should read A LOT about the topic to gather an insight. If you'll know what all things you need to include in the blog, writing it won't take you long. Then frame an outline explaining the things to be included in introductory para, body content and concluding summary. Asking for feedback or taking some suggestion will always be helpful

Sherlyne Bias, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    wonay likes this.
  5. freelancer402

freelancer402 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to write high quality articles in quick time, you must need some sort of helps or resources. To get that help, you first choose an well written article about the topic you are intending to write. After that start rewriting that article in your own words. You will not have to think too much here while writing the article also you will be able to write high quality unique content for your site.

To get the best quality articles you can visit ezinearticesl, hubpages, squidoo etc.

freelancer402, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  6. David Frankk

David Frankk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its better to write 1 excellent article in 6 hours than to write 3 low-quality articles in the same time.

Be qualitative not quantitative.

Cheers !

David Frankk, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    wonay and afoley77 like this.
  7. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice questions. Both answers are right. From my experience, the speed improves with time - the more articles you write, the better and faster you get. It is an art. Remember that you want your articles to be unique, do not water them down. Keep on writing, don't try out shortcuts, and work on reducing the time (you can move from three hours to one hour). But you will do this systematically. Everyone has his own unique way of writing - Did I just say unique?

doktu, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  8. DoctorAnswers

DoctorAnswers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to spend the time to write quality content. Give people a reason to care about what you are writing about. If you write boring content who is going to care? Nobody. You will fail to get anywhere. To learn how to get targeted traffic, check out this site needtargetedtraffic.com/

DoctorAnswers, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  9. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't hurry when you write articles,one good articles is good success. Be patient and you be good.

lapidus, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  10. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to write 10 articles per day. So, I want some tips regarding fast writing to accomplish 10 articles per day quickly .

afoley77, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  11. sharma.gaurav

sharma.gaurav Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to write high quality articles in quick time, you must need some sort of helps or resources. To get that help, you first choose an well written article about the topic you are intending to write. After that start rewriting that article in your own words. You will not have to think too much here while writing the article also you will be able to write high quality unique content for your site.

To get the best quality articles you can visit ezinearticesl, hubpages, squidoo etc.

sharma.gaurav, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  12. affiliatepros

affiliatepros Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with some previous suggestions. Speed will improve as long as you practice writing. And I understand why you want it done fast.. When I need some content quickly I go to ezinearticles.com, choose a good article on my topic and just re-write it. It takes around 15-20 minutes for me, for ~500 word article. And it is completely unique and it has some value (basically it's the same article with the original tips/advice, but just written in a different way). You need to check every article with copyspace afterwards though. At first you might have some copied words/sentences detected, but you can easily edit those and check again, until it's completely unique. Do this for a while and your articles will be unique on first try :)

affiliatepros, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  13. zaid649

zaid649 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get 500 words article in less than 3 or 4 hours.Just outsource your article writing work.so simple.

zaid649, Jan 18, 2013 IP
    wonay likes this.
  14. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to write unique articles then it will take time because high quality article always takes time to be completed.

stepbystep, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  15. santosh.vouch45

santosh.vouch45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want write an article you should have complete knowledge about this topic. at first you write short article and continue this practice.

Adjustable Beds

santosh.vouch45, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  16. stevejhon1

stevejhon1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In My Views You Should Have The Clear Knowledge About The Niche For Which You Are Writing To Save Your Time.

stevejhon1, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  17. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    You should know to fulfill the details with fresh content hence it will take one or two day

ramkarthick2, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  18. offshoredataentry

offshoredataentry Member

Best Answers:
    Quality is better than quantity. Please do not hurry to write fast article article is most important in SEO field so please take some time to write unique and good article when you can more time to write article its better for you.

offshoredataentry, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  19. alexacharli

alexacharli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Clear Knowledge About Niche, And Perfect Skills On Language Are The Basics To Write An Article. One Thing Which Is Most Important Is The Quality Of Content.

alexacharli, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  20. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    David frank is simply correct. If you want quality and uniqueness, then don't care about time. Good Luck:)

coakleylincoln, Jan 18, 2013 IP