1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you use choose which program you promote?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DomainMagnate, Jan 8, 2013.

Just curious, what do people mostly look at when deciding to pick up a new CB product to promote?

Please share your opinion.

DomainMagnate, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    They will think..where I will promote this product ?

Christ, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly people look at the cost and whether it's recurring commissions, and also whether it's high gravity or not.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  4. AnalogJunkie

AnalogJunkie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a couple things I look at when I try to find a product to promote from clickbank. I use PPC so other promotion methods may be different. :D

*Good product that people actually want.
    *Good landing page
    *No sales leaks from opt ins (You don't always get commissions from the vendor's opt in)
    *Product commission of $30+ (I like a good profit margin to work with for ad costs)
    *Recurring commission (This is a bonus really. I still promote good one time sale products.)
    *Avoid IM/get rich products (I try to target niches that aren't as wise to affiliate marketing)

Just because it isn't the most popular niche doesn't mean it isn't profitable. And just because it's a very popular niche doesn't mean there aren't keywords for it you can afford.

Tabitha

AnalogJunkie, Jan 24, 2013 IP