1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outlook.com The good and the Bad? Please share

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Serverty, Dec 21, 2012.

Has anyone started using the new outlook.com

I am brand new to using other providers for email instead of the default cpanel. I decided to use outlook.com since Google apps went away. Has anyone used this before? I just wanted to see what kinda of reviews are out there.

Serverty, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Outlook.com is good and elegant, all that Metro like styling. Also has many other useful features and social networking options as well as Skype with it.

traxport121, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  3. pepcmax

pepcmax Peon

Best Answers:
    Its also got good features such as the skydrive with loads of easy to access storage. Theres also the online office editor, allowing you to amend documents, which is great if you find yourself using a computer which doesnt have office installed.

pepcmax, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  4. sanpet

sanpet Peon

Best Answers:
    I migrated from Hotmail recently and have nearly forgotten already what its interface looked like! One notable feature in Outlook.com is the threading of mails, i.e. all exchanges (initial mail and replies between sender and receiver) on a subject are grouped into a thread accessible within the same page. Positive: no need to look through different pages to access a particular e-mail content. Negative: where there have been many exchanges, thread could become very long, and searching through it could be time-consuming.
    On the whole, I prefer it to Hotmail.

sanpet, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  5. needart

needart Peon

Best Answers:
    It's great! I love it so far, they just need to make the styling consistent, as the calendar has the old styling.

needart, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  6. litlegirl96

litlegirl96 Peon

Best Answers:
    outlook is wonderful!

litlegirl96, Jan 19, 2013 IP