1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Replica clothes. Give advice.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by miha687, Jan 16, 2013.

Hello everybody. I have some questiuons.
    What company do u advice me to process my shop payments in USA and\or EUROPE and\or CHINA?
    I've read some topics on this forum and saw a lot of fraud companies and don't want to found some of this.

Thanks for everyone how helped

miha687, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. Maverick Bankcard

Maverick Bankcard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on your website. Many replica merchants have disclaimers and show the clothing is "similar to" a specific brand. These kind of merchants are the easiest to get accounts for and can be done domestically and/or off shore.

Maverick Bankcard, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. miha687

miha687 Peon

Best Answers:
    We wrote about that it's replica on every page of the website.

miha687, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. SentoWeb

SentoWeb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I wouldn't suggest using PayPal or Payza, they both have strict refund policies and you will surely experience problems will chargebacks. I am pretty sure this niche "replica clothes" is considered risky for the payment processors so your best bet is Skrill because of their no-chargeback policy. Apart from the payment processor you should open an off-shore bank account, they usually cost about ~500USD and give you protection against most legal issues.

SentoWeb, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  5. One2Pay.com

One2Pay.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are selling replica you can not go with any above mentioned e-wallets. They will not process your payments. You are tagged as high risk merchants. High risk merchant account providers will charge more than if you are regular merchant. However, I have seen people that are ready to pay 20% of their sales to the processor. we can help you, but in order to keep this forum clean please send me direct message.

One2Pay.com, Feb 3, 2015 IP