1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quick Website Fix / PHP

Discussion in 'Programming' started by smomo, Jan 15, 2013.

I have a page on my website which allows people to upload articles http://www.diymods.net/articles/add.html and there is a slight problem. For registered users the page works fine but for people who are not logged in it doesn't work properly. The second dropdown box for car model does not appear when the user makes a selection from the car model dropdown box. Also when attempting to submit an article it says an email address is required but there is not an option to submit an email address. I want to get rid of this requirement. If you can perform this fix just send me a PM and how much you will charge

smomo, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM, regards.

edduvs, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  3. mujtabaks

mujtabaks Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is not a big thing, I'll do for free you can buy me a coffee via paypal if you want, Send me details.

mujtabaks, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These arabs and indians are so funny trying to sell zero coding intelligence. You really want to fool a DP user by telling him "i'll do it for free" and adding the conditional "you can buy me a coffee via payal". Then why not just doing it for free without asking him to pay anything on PP.

edduvs, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    Sir-Mammad likes this.
  5. mujtabaks

mujtabaks Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a big portfolio more then you've spent days on earth, And secondly its not a big task. i'll do it for free :) but if he wants so he can pay me after work. No Offense.

mujtabaks, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  6. edduvs

edduvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    6 years+ are sure more than 11 years in Computer Science plus a degree. You're funny, dear arab.

edduvs, Jan 16, 2013 IP