1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fundraising efforts on indiegogo.com and kickstarter.com?

Discussion in 'Services' started by popnyc, May 16, 2011.

Can anyone be available for hire to market on indiegogo.com and kickstarter.com?
    I am not sure how to get traffic there I am sure there are ways.
    If you have experience with these 2 sites can you please send me a PM
    I have listings up and wanted more traffic and interest, maybe through Facebook I'm not sure the methods.

Thanks!

popnyc, May 16, 2011 IP
  2. Sourcedealer

Sourcedealer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you mean you are looking for a good crowdfunding/fundraising script in PHP, we can help you for only $30.

Here some information about our product:

Start your own Kickstarter Fundraising Website for only $30 with the Kickstarterclone.net (SO DOT NET)

We providing you the best and easy platform for running your own fundraising website. Create your own Kickstarter clone in seconds and start making money by fundraisers and donors/supporters today. You can earn commissions for every donation that is made on your website.

Why should you choose for Kickstarterclone.net?

1 Our Crowd Funding script is the best and cheapest you will ever find. You only pay $30 once! And best of all! If you find a website with lower prices, we will lower our prices! This way we guarantee you the cheapest prices online!
    2 Our easy system give you a percentage for every donation that is made on your website. This way you can run a cool fundraising website and even earn money without doing anything.
    3 The script is delivered with an easy to understand installation guide so you can install the script without knowledge in minutes. We even provide you cool video tutorials for a quick startup. And I you still need help with the setup we are glad to help you.

Check out our full video tour at: KICKSTARTERCLONE DOT NET

Some of our features:
    • User can post unlimited number of projects.
    • Easy to donate on projects facilities and payments by PayPal.
    • Fund raising status bar.
    • Review & comment posting facilities on each project.
    • User can post update on project.
    • User can share project with social media.
    • User can see all donations receive on project.

And best of all you can do all these things without a problem:

Create funding projects
    Your users can create new funding projects in seconds. Just signup, enter the project name and done! After the project is accepted by the moderator the project will be visisble for other users.
    Users can even comment on projects by Facebook. This will give you free website promotion to 1000+ of other users.

Donations with PayPal
    You get money for every donation that is made. By default you will get 5% of every payment. Just let your visitors do all the work and just sit back and relax.

Project management
    Your users can create multiple projects and manage them all from 1 dashboard. Just select the project you like to edit and click update.
    There is also the possiblity to share all projects on Facebook, Twitter or by mail.

Admin dashboard
    For the administrator(s) we have created a full dashboard to manage all projects, users and website settings. No difficult configurations, just a simple dashboard with all needed options.

So why wait? Check our website at KICKSTARTERCLONE DOT NET and start your own crowdfunding/fundraising website today for only $30. You can be the next Kickstarter website!

Tags for all simular websites we provide you clones for are: Kickstarter, StartSomeGood, Indiegogo, Rockethub, Pozible, Causes, Razoo, Crowdrise, Fundageek, ChipIn, FansNextdoor, Peerbackers, Profounder, Crowdcube, Lucky Ant, DemoHour, Idea.me, Gambitious, ToGather.Asia, AppStori, ZAOZAO, ZIIBRA (yes we love Clones, Remakes, Fundraising, Crowdfunding and this all in a Cheap script for only $30)

Sourcedealer, Jan 15, 2013 IP