1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can i buy REAL traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by frank441, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Queryads

Queryads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are real legitimate sources of traffic you can purchase from multiple sources. But the real question is are you more concern with the quality of the visitors or the quantity?

Lets say you only want a lot of visitors (quantity)? This can be done very easily. There are tons of sources you can buy real traffic from but the quality of the visitors will be poor.

Lets say you want to focus on quality? The majority of sites selling bulk traffic, i would stay away from. Pay per click sources will have the best changes of you actually buying some quality visitors to help you make money from them.

Focus on your return on investment rate. How much is a visitors worth to you? These questions will help you decide how much you will have to spend per visitor

(Return – Investment)/Investment

Queryads, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. Paul Hoppus

Paul Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    contact some ad networks (f.e. Epom, PeerFly), they might help you, if I got you requirements right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Paul Hoppus, Jan 15, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  3. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with facebook advertisement, if you have some money to spare, then ad words, compare both which one is more efficient. You just need to know the reaction of what you created.

James Byun, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  4. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google AdWords.

noodlemanc, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  5. JoeSlade

JoeSlade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't fall for those "Buy Targeted Traffic" sites. Pleeease don't. There are much better ways to invest your money to either help your SEO or use on banner ads from reputable ad sites or ppc. But those buy 10000 targeted visitors for x amount is not worth your time at all.

JoeSlade, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  6. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

What kind of traffic are you looking for? Just saying decent traffic makes it very difficult to give advice. You could look at ppc, ppv, Facebook.

ChrisBa, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  7. gopal6601

gopal6601 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you make some fan pages of your site and promote this on facebook, twitter social sites. It will increase the traffic on your site and will be best for you.

gopal6601, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  8. MultimediaGroupe

MultimediaGroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, You can get real traffic if you buy it. You just have to find someone you are comfortable with #1. You have to make that connection with that person, and understand where they get their traffic from, and how do they get it. It doesn't matter where as long as they traffic you want is Targeted to what you are selling and or your services may be. I have anyaltics set up on my website and I know where all my traffic is coming from. I know if its coming from my social networking, to organic to referrals. I am the owner of www.socialmediaportal.net I sell real traffic to clients. I have clients that keep on coming back to me because they love the traffic. If you buy traffic from me I will double your order to show you how much traffic you will get and to guarantee my services to you. Mention your sn name when ordering so I can do that for you! Thanks!

MultimediaGroupe, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  9. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    +1. This is how those tacky services work: They pay people something along the lines of $0.005 to $0.02 to visit your website for 5-10 seconds. This results in possibly the worst quality traffic you could ever get. Almost all of the visitors won't even look at your site, as firstly, they are only there to get their half-a-cent, and secondly, being just random un-targeted people, will most likely have no interest in your site what-so-ever. And finally, ask yourself this: Are the sort of people that will visit websites for half-a-cent a pop the sort of visitors you want for your website?

noodlemanc, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  10. hmfurniture

hmfurniture Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You can most effective SEO for targeted traffic of your website.

hmfurniture, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  11. David Frankk

David Frankk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The fact that you are buying the traffic eludes the idea of the traffic being natural or real. The visitors would, directly or indirectly, be visiting your website for the money you are paying to them.

A better idea, build a brand through Social Media, natural traffic will follow..

Cheers !

David Frankk, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  12. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you not buy traffic. You only crate good content and choosing proper keyword for SEO. Hope your site on top ranking.

rith, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  13. MultimediaGroupe

MultimediaGroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the guys that have replied on here are correct. When purchasing traffic from most companies they pay people to click, they are on a traffic exchange, or even it is fake traffic. The traffic from my website is legit and from PPC GOOGLE. I have a network in which I run my ads on GOOGLE, Bing, Yahoo and a few other sources. So my traffic is as Legit as it gets.... try 5,000 targeted visitors and see how you like it. If you like it, then you will be coming back. Do you have anyaltics set up on your website? If so you can track the hits your getting, even on your C-Panel there should be somewhere you can see how many visitors you are getting daily. My point is I guarantee my traffic is Legit and straight from GOOGLE. PM me for more info.

MultimediaGroupe, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  14. Achiever

Achiever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can use the agents... if u need then i can provide you an email ID of him.......

Achiever, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  15. wsmmwx

wsmmwx Peon

Best Answers:
    Doudoune Burberry Femme
    Doudoune Ralph Lauren Homme
    Belstaff Jackets
    Sacs Longchamp

wsmmwx, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  16. Donald559

Donald559 Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook ads give the best traffic[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Donald559, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  17. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can buy all the traffic in the world and I am sure someone will sell it to you too, but if it is not highly targeted traffic it is worthless..

Why don't you stop trying the lazy ways like all of us try for first and do a little keyword research and then
    try a direct to site media but that will be very targeted and you will get for cheap.

What I am talking about is finding website that are ranking for your buyer keywords and cutting a deal with the site owner.
    That is the best quality traffic at the best price because usually you can cut a deal with the site owner for a great price but
    be sure to do your research first to check the traffic stats on quantcast and Alexa .

The hardest part about this is to get a response from the website owner but if you stick with it you will be very happy.

My next suggestion is to buy a solo ad and send it to a squeeze page ! This also converts great and not only that you
    will also be able to send them offer's as many times as you would like because you will be building a asset (email list)
    Best of luck

tac88, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  18. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    Without a doubt the only source I would trust for the traffic to be at least close to real that is paid for is PPC. All the services out there that gives you "traffic" is just junk, a waste of time and money.

AStateOfLogic, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  19. rollwithsoul15

rollwithsoul15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do some SEO and get real traffic

rollwithsoul15, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  20. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just know you can technically, with "adowrds" and need some money though to get started.

James Byun, Jan 17, 2013 IP