1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum Posters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ksb2050, Jan 12, 2013.

I need to buy the services of forum posters. I run a political forum and I need to help get it jump started. I need people making threads and posting.

This is a political forum. It is debating. You will need to be posting on political events, your beliefs, others beliefs, anything political. It can be rowdy, people will be offended, if you have a thin skin and get your feelings hurt easily...don't bother. A political forum is a different breed.

I need posters specifically from the USA. Those who speak English. Must be a registered voter.

Must be willing to tell me in PM what political party you are with, no one will be rejected because of that but I would like to try to keep a balance. The liberals will inevitably piss off the conservatives, vice versa, vice versa.

PM me your rates.

ksb2050, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  2. KolTas

KolTas Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm'ed you mate.

KolTas, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  3. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Due to exorbitant prices from those who are native English speakers....I am suspending this offer. I can't afford 90% of what people are asking...and to be honest 90% of what I'm being offered isn't worth what they are asking for. If I need forum posting I'll look again in the future....probably on a better site. :(

ksb2050, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  4. ronssel

ronssel Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me what is your offer mate.

ronssel, Jan 15, 2013 IP