1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Technology blog with 90+ unique high quality articles

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fahad19, Jan 14, 2013.

I am selling my old technology blog, technodorm.com.

I started this blog in December 2007 and continued to write new articles until 2010. I stopped because I had to give more time to studies in university. The blog still continued to receive heavy traffic since that time with adsense earning me anywhere from $250-550 per month.

Last month however, I got an email from adsense informing me that they have disabled ads on the blog. I am not sure if this is because the traffic started to decline over the years or because no new content was being added on the blog. You may wish to improve the blog with new fresh content and then reapply to adsense. I cannot guarantee that it will be accepted though, that is up to google to decide. This blog earned with adsense from December 2007-December 2012. That is a solid 5 years. At its peak, it earned from $500-$600 per month.

For traffic information for the past 1 year: Click here
    For traffic information for the past 1 month: Click here

For adsense proof of income: Click here

Every article written on the blog was authored by me and is 100% unique and high quality.

I will deal with paypal but if the buyer wants to pay fees then we can use escrow as well.

If you need any more information or have any questions regarding the blog, then do not hesitate to contact me via PM. All offers should be sent via PM as well.

fahad19, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  2. lumpy

lumpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What caused the traffic drop ?

lumpy, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  3. fahad19

fahad19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic drop in April, 2012 was caused by "Penguin" update by google. You can see its details at: http://www.seomoz.org/google-algorithm-change
    I did not have time nor the knowledge to fix the site so that it regained its former traffic.

The gradual traffic drop after that point is due to no updates, no fresh content, and decreased traffic over time.

fahad19, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  4. alizee08

alizee08 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $200 for this

alizee08, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  5. Taykun

Taykun Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Your traffic drop explanation is plausible. Also last post is from late 2009 and thats far away, no wonder that traffic dropped. Too bad as you had nice and "strong" site. Maybe you should consider auction?

Taykun, Jan 15, 2013 IP