1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website sudden low traffic...

Discussion in 'SEO' started by webwebby, Jan 4, 2013.

Hi

I need a solution to a problem. I am a webmaster and running a website. My average monthly page impressions were 100,000 as average. From 11 Dec 2012, my site has started decreasing monthly impressions and now it is moving around 30,000 monthly. I don't know why and how? My website is working on Wordpress platform and I am unable to locate the exact issue. I checked in Google webmaster tools as well but nothing found workable.

Please help me to find the solution, also is there any update recently done on Google algorithm? I mean Google Panda?

Regards
    Thanks.

webwebby, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  2. SS-Q

SS-Q Banned

Best Answers:
    I'd look into your backlinks to see if you lost some important ones recently. Also check the technical issues of your website such as W3C validation, broken links and page loading time. If it were me I'd also dig into your analytics to see if you lost the traffic from specific sources or specific keywords.

SS-Q, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would probably work on creating new contents and backlinks.

webcosmo, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  4. MihaiStamate

MihaiStamate Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check your backlinks, check to have enough (quality) content. Also, try to optimize your website's content, your website's speed and website's design, usability.

MihaiStamate, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. coakleylincoln

coakleylincoln Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to make sure there is any lose of backlinks. You may have lost backlinks that come high PR. Also need to check content in your site:)

coakleylincoln, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  6. jbouvier

jbouvier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure your website is easy to navigate; has a relatively low loading time, and still has regular quality content added to it regularly. And yes, i know everyone has said it, but check your backlinks. They are essential, and perhaps you have lost a few of the quality ones.

jbouvier, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  7. rollwithsoul15

rollwithsoul15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of content do you have? You could have lost high quality backlinks or been blacklisted

rollwithsoul15, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  8. rumela19

rumela19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Get Higher Seo Ranking With 100% Unique Content !
    Are You Want To Seo Ranking ?Our Team Work With Our Search engine .Our Team Can Produce A Range Of Content Including Seo Articles, Article Rewriting, Article Spinning, Budget Press Releases, In-Depth Press Releases, Standard Product & Service Reviews & In-Depth Product & Service Reviews,Homepage Content Writing, Sales Letter Writing, E-book Writing, E-mail Newsletter Writing, Company Profile Writing to gain maximum exposure for clients on a variety of platforms.We have considerable experience of website content writing so we know exactly what works, and even more crucially, we know how to optimize it.
    Our team work with our search engine optimisation experts to make sure that all content is accurate, relevant and SEO friendly, ensuring our SEO content writing is an effective way of helping to improve your Google rank.
    ! Fresh, Well-Written and 100% Original Content!
    ! Written on Your Specified Topic/Keyword According To Your Exact Requirements!
    ! SEO Friendly
    Your keyword(s) will be placed in the title, first & last paragraphs and throughout the article in a conversational way!
    ! Quick Turnaround Time – Within 3 Business Days!!
    Ghostwritten – All Rights Will Be Transferred To You!
    0% plagiarism and 100% Copyscape Approved!
    Unlimited Revisions – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
    Proofing by our in-house experts – 0% mistakes guarantee!
    We Are Avalible 24 Hours And 7 Days a Week !
    Please Visit Our Site www. Buyarticlestoday .com
    Contact Us!
    Contact Name : Jan Hendrik
    Contact Email :
    Contact Number: 31611060307

rumela19, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  9. thewriters

thewriters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you make sure that you actually lost traffic from google ? Do a little investigation to find all your website traffic sources since beginning. MAybe you did not loose any traffic from google perhaps you lost some traffic from social media side or something.

thewriters, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  10. thewriters

thewriters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you check for us what kind of traffic you lost ? And how much (percentage in exact period: 1 - 3 months? )

thewriters, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  11. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    First off. PageRank of the SGB variety is nothing at all to do with traffic.

Elfen Lied, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  12. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    It may the reason that you got low quality back links and also check the quality of content, including designing portion, heavy pages loading time. You must design your website according to user friendly so that bounce rate will be minimized and promote the website in major search engines

deeprajncc, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  13. Steven Caller

Steven Caller Active Member

Best Answers:
    have you stopped working on your website recently? You may also wish to check google's latest algorithm changes although I don't think there have been any major ones recently. It may be that there have been some technical issues with your website but I would suggest that you may have lost a good few backlinks. Either that or you aren't creating them as you should be in a regular manner

Steven Caller, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  14. luxurytents

luxurytents Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check your site backlink and your content.

Thanks

luxurytents, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  15. IFCMarkets

IFCMarkets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start to work regularly

IFCMarkets, Jan 30, 2013 IP