1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its been 8 Months but no results

Discussion in 'SEO' started by imranamen6, Jan 8, 2013.

I have a weight loss website which i created with unique content but still i see no update by google in the search results!

I have never used any black hat method to boost the ranking of this site but still the site is not listed or in top google results!

The site is http://www.onlinepropecia.info/

let me know if i have made some wrong.

imranamen6, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear, Be patience. A lot of Google update was implemented. I found that you have to changed your website On Page Optimization and then start to create quality backlinks from Guest Blogging. I see your website, having less back links. Involve yourself in Social Networking Sharing for your website.

deeprajncc, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  3. chandandas.me

chandandas.me Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, your domain extension is .info which is a low trust domain for search engines. I recommend you to move your site to a dot com domain and start a blog (install wordpress in a subfolder)for your website for so many SEO reasons. And yes, concentrate on better interlinking for your new dot com site unlike your present one. In the beginning don't give much importance to building backlinks, concentrate on more appealing content instead. Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    chandandas.me, Jan 14, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  4. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, submit your website on Google webmaster tool, I hope your site will index on Google.

PioneerGlobal, Jan 15, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  5. fllu

fllu Peon

Best Answers:
    Ranking well in Google takes a lot of time and hard work.
    The key is to do the basics.
    1. Network with other bloggers. You can do this by visiting other peoples blogs and leaving useful comments.
    2. Trade links from other bloggers in your niche. Blogroll
    3. Link to authority sites in your niche.
    4. Share link love by linking to useful blog posts.
    5. Use tagging and meta tagging.
    6. Read and learn as much as you about SEO. Avoid blackhat stuff.
    7. Pray and wait for Google to update.

fllu, Jan 15, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  6. sharanseo

sharanseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me submit your site in Google webmaster for your site index and also include sitemap or robots.txt for your site..

sharanseo, Jan 16, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  7. RULE

RULE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HI,

First of all we are from eemes and we would like to share some important points here
    1) You have chosen a wrong domain extension that is .info becz its not a powerfull one. U could have gone for a .com and it would have more authority in terms of Google
    2) You need to choose correct set of long tail keywords and medium based keywords to target your industry
    3) You need to specifically make channels to target your products. You need to target the specific country or region.
    4) You have a page rank 1 so its good
    5) Pm me your keywords that you are looking for 1st page in google.

RULE, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  8. shivenderwebrex

shivenderwebrex Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Dear,
    I want to give advice for your site, as for my openion i have seen your site, there are no robots.txt, sitemap.xml and google webmasters code. You have to submit your site in google, bing, yahoo. You have to make strong keyword or title and attractive description for your site. Then you can daily review your anaylatics and webmasters tools. and do offpage works like guest posting, article submission, blog commenting, forum posting and many more... Then your site must have seen top 10..

Thanks.
    shivender Kumar

shivenderwebrex, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  9. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Is it advisable to convert the site extension from .info to .com? If we do will Google block our site?

karthick9, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  10. rajtent

rajtent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First, pls check your site content and keyword density, use meta tag and Good keyword according your business site to promote it by directory and Social bookmarking.

Thanks.

rajtent, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  11. jjarrett

jjarrett Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using Wordpress to build your site, then my advice is to install the SEO by Yoast plugin. Use this to help you in writing your tags, titles, and descriptions and getting your on page factors right. Also, it will generate a sitemap for you. Submit it to both Google and Bing so your site can get indexed.

Build backlinks. If you're not marketing, your site won't do well. .info domains don't do well because they have been used so much for spam, but that doesn't mean you can't make it work. Give Google a reason to see you as an authority. The number of links you have determines your page rank, but it also helps you with your ranking. Article marketing helps more with this than anything I know. Google is looking for social signals these days too. Get your site on the social sites. Build good profiles and include a link to your site.

Good luck,
    Jinger

jjarrett, Jan 18, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  12. jimbo2779

jimbo2779 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As stated before your domain is PR1 so you are indexed and ranking somehwere so submitting via google webmaster tools is just a pointless exercise as you are clearly already indexed.

You are targetting a very very competitive keyword so you are already at a disadvantage compared to others that have been in that niche for a long time.

You may want to get some backlinks that are not from blogspot, I don't know what tool you are using to generate backlinks but so far your link profile is very blogspot heavy. While blogspot is a good domain it is a bad sign to have hundreds of links from 1 domain, in fact it could well be damaging to your overall link profile. Spread your links across many domains and from a variety of platforms.

jimbo2779, Jan 18, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  13. stevejobs

stevejobs Peon

Best Answers:
    i think 6 moths for making top 10 with normal keyword ( not difficult) but 8 months.....

stevejobs, Jan 19, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  14. jjarrett

jjarrett Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I should have been a little clearer. Even if you're showing up in Google and Bing, that doesn't mean you know what is happening with your site. If you're PR1 that's a start. Fine. Adding your sitemap to Google and Bing gives you analytical tools you don't have if you are simply indexed.

Here's the analytical data on your site from Alexa. Take a look at it. It will tell you what words people are searching for to find your site, among other things.
    http://www.alexa.com/search?q=http://www.onlinepropecia.info/&r=home_home&p=bigtop

Feel free to write some articles and submit them to my article directory. It ranks about 63,000 worldwide on Alexa. You can even add affiliate links if you like. PM me for the link.

jjarrett, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  15. pari Shah

pari Shah Banned

Best Answers:
    Dear First Thing is your domain is .info i ranked many sites but some years ago info domain powers go to zero if you able to buy new domain go and get .com .org .net domain and redirect this domain to your new domain 301 your all links powers go to new domain and confirm your site improve ranking.

pari Shah, Jan 21, 2013 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  16. luxurytents

luxurytents Peon

Best Answers:
    Please keep start your SEO work and do some article submission with your site related keyword and also do bookmarking with your approved article URL.

Thanks.

luxurytents, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  17. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1)Change your domain name
    2) in your home page, when article end you include a some recent search keywords. Do not include this. That is not relevant if you want to add this use in article of your site.
    3) add social networking site likes button (Facebook and twitter etc)
    4)Attach a blog with your site and update it regularly.
    5)share your content in web 2.0 sites to get fast index
    6) Bookmark your site specially get votes from Digg, stumble upon and delicious

stormbrain, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  18. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do quality work on your site such as make a document of your site than upload it in various content sharing sites such as twitter,Facebook ,LinkedIn and many more.

nehasoft, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  19. IFCMarkets

IFCMarkets Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    work on your backlinks

IFCMarkets, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  20. mimosalikas

mimosalikas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead of domain change -
    Do on page optimization specially description is 160 characters, Keyword is about - 120 characters , Title tag - 70 Characters maximum and use some citation sites.
    Along with home page content is around 400 words while inner page content is about 300 words. :)

mimosalikas, Jan 30, 2013 IP