1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPAleadKent

CPAleadKent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This is being announced here on digital point first.

We're ramping up our referral program for January.

- For all new referrals, publishers will receive 10% commission (10% of your referrals earnings).
    - If your new referrals (all combined) earn more than $10, 000 in a given month you will receive your commission PLUS a $250 gift card of your choice
    (So for $10, 000 in referrals this Jan you would receive $1250 in value!)

- Be one of the first two publishers to refer new business of $25, 000 or more and earnings and receive the following:

1. Your commission! (so for this promotion / Jan that would be $2, 500)
    A $250 Gift Card
    A high end Apple iMac!

Total value: $6000+

Remember, promotions or not - referral programs will generate revenue for you with no end!
    Start spreading the word, if we get enough people competing - we may just give away another high end sports car like the Maserati we drew for in 2011!!!
    (This time, it will be something even nicer)

CPAleadKent, Jan 11, 2013 IP
    CPALeadJustin likes this.
  2. WinMoneysss

WinMoneysss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will be more likely to work on EPC becouse is going tooo low to publishers.Im publisher for 3 years to CPAlead and these 4-5months i`ve seen terrible EPC.My earnings are smaller for 70%-80% that i have won before 4 months.

Hope to work on this :). I dont want to leave CPAlead becouse im familiary with this company.

WinMoneysss, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. sem1

sem1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a few free minutes? Create a profile for free on http://gobuzz.me/ trust me, it will be worth your time!

sem1, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    do i have to have my own site to start? i do have but its an amazon sites.. also it is ok to do web 2.0 and video marketing with you guys?

IF any one here can hook me up.. thank you.. and if you can give me pointers to those who do video marketing.. also i have some set of VA's to help me..

point2, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  5. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Our EPC's are the highest in the business right now and some of our best so that is very odd. Are you manually selecting offers or allowing our system to optimize? Get in touch with CPAleadJustin and he can take a look at your account. The good part is that we know the EPC's are high so we should be able to help you out and get you back earning more revenue assuming all else is equal (traffic sources etc).

The great part is that at the same time, you can fire up your referrals and generate a lot of revenue as per my post above :)

6. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    You don't need your own site to start. You can use amazon sites. Web 2.0 and video marketing is OK with us! :)

I suggest creating an account, you can let CPAleadJustin know and he'll make sure you get setup ok. From there, we can work with you to make sure you're very successful with all of your promotions.

7. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    THANK YOU... will do.. i will sign up when i am free.. maybe this weekend..

point2, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  8. alienwoo

alienwoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad to see cpalead is doing well, cheers guys

alienwoo, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  9. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THANKS TO cpalead

Mr victor, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  10. WinMoneysss

WinMoneysss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that the EPC has been high since 4-5 months or these days you have increased EPC ?

WinMoneysss, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  11. plucky

plucky Member

Best Answers:
    When is the marketplace coming back?

I might release my script for free to encourage referral sign ups.. demo: asos-discounts.com

Anybody who hasn't signed up to cpalead, I'll give it to you for free once you have, via my referral link? Deal?

plucky, Jan 11, 2013 IP
    MrCarter likes this.
  12. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Our EPC's have always been, on average, at the top of the industry. We've increased recently as a result of adding more offers and better offers. This allows the system to choose the best for each publisher and increase numbers.

Of course, higher EPC's are not only better for publishers but CPAlead as well so we're constantly working hard to make sure that we're way ahead of the competition. Our reach, exclusive relationships and hard work are the reason why we're able to have so much success in doing so. Its a win win for everyone involved, advertisers get great traffic and volume, our publishers get top notch EPC's and that is all great for us as well.

The short answer, we've always been near the top but we've increased EPC's recently and will continue to work at doing so even more. There's no set limit to how high we want to take it so we'll never stop pushing.

Kent

13. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    We're looking at the idea of having the marketplace back. But we've had a lot of feedback that publishers are doing even better by doing it on their own right now and working on one. Your idea for gaining referrals, for example, is a great one! (good thinking!).

We're also looking at a lot of re-designs and new concepts so when / if we do come back with something, it will be extremely valuable to publishers vs having something that you could do just as well separately. Now with that said, we took the time and energy we could have spent on marketplace maintenance and we put it into focusing on optimizing our offer system, building out a mobile optimization system for all mobile traffic etc.

Every time we make a decision we just ask ourselves what would benefit publishers the most. We know that if we deliver value to you guys and help you increase your earnings, that everything else takes care of itself, so that's what we did :)

(sorry, as a result of my low post count I couldn't include your link in my quote of what you said. I wanted to though!)

Kent

14. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    You're very welcome. Much appreciated to everyone in here!

15. plucky

plucky Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I'm sure it takes up a fair amount of time to maintain, with the approving and disputes and whatnot. But maybe just open up the forum again, with no monitoring? People can say and do what they like, and you don't have to get involved.

Even though the chat was pretty lame, a lot of people used it for ideas and motivation. Especially the shouts. It inspired people. Though you have the numbers that may suggest otherwise. I'd just say that less people are active nowadays as a result, and the existing members who were doing well, are still doing well, so overall you have fewer active noobs, and the same (or maybe more) quality publishers. So it all looks better from a top level view? No idea.

All I know is that no marketplace = no sales for me :(

But thanks for the reply!

plucky, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  16. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Good points! Honestly, we care about doing and providing whats best. Feedback, exactly like yours, is what helps guide our decisions so I'll put this one along. Not at in the generic "we'll look into it" way but truly and honestly. When we hear people explain why they want something and how they feel, it really helps us when we're prioritizing what to tackle next.

I can't promise an exact timeline, certainly not now but we can look at our options - examine the ideas we have (early phase) for a new market place and go from there.

Thanks plucky,

Kent

CPAleadKent, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  17. laila5763

laila5763 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any fix to this false warning?

laila5763, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  18. CPAleadKent

Best Answers:
    Yes.

We keep in touch with all of the anti virus companies so when things do pop up now, they tend to get cleared out quickly. It's usually to contain something for a short period of time.

With that said, we've done some testing and can't replicate the warning right now so it should be clear. If you do come across this issue or any others, can you please provide a link? Even send it to one of us via PM? We can then use that as a pinpoint to get moving.

Thanks,
    Kent

CPAleadKent, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  19. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey? sign up yesterday and now i can't log in.. anyways, when is justin usually online? as i want to learn how this work.. and what best to get conversion..

point2, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  20. cpaleaduser

cpaleaduser Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I'm having problems with some surveys I am getting this message

Survey Unavailable
    This survey is currently unavailable for your account. Typically this is because we received a complaint from an advertiser that your leads were of lower quality than the average publisher, and we were asked to remove you from the list.

What happens? I'm scared, look likes when I am earning a decent amount of money I get this message. ¡What a coincidence!
    The most important, I will be banned?CPAlead is banning to users having similar situations?

Now sound logic this phrase "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
    cpaleaduser, Jan 13, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.