1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Responsive Web Design

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by techbrain, Jan 3, 2013.

Hello,

Leaving the Doomsday behind and entering in the new year of 2013 still if you will search or just Google from other source you will notice that sale of PC (Desktops) is decreased in the year 2012. The question that arises is that, is it due to recession or some other reason? But it has affected the sales of PC, sale of PC has decreased but the sale of Tablet and Smart phone is increased. So it indicates that its trend of responsive design.

What is responsive design?

Technically speaking it is the process of creating a single website that has the ability to dynamically reconfigure its content, layout, navigation, content and images based on the size and orientation of the respected users display and the browser in which it is presented.

The main advantage of Responsive web design in today’s world is that it can adjust any kind of layout like Desktop, Tablet and smart phones.

Thanks.

techbrain, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. jaydeee

jaydeee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well said!
    I am just wondering if there is a platform already to handle this?

jaydeee, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. techbrain

techbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can implement this techniques using CSS, you have to make necessary changes in CSS. In my next post I will cover how to make CSS for responsive design.

techbrain, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. wetkon

wetkon Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, i read you post, very well said, its a trend of responsive design, only thing is that we have to keep it simple for mobile versions, i mean the display that we can see in desktop, we may not see exact in mobiles & tabs!..

I am a responsive web developer too, i really take interest in doing responsive websites!

wetkon, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  5. flashblue

flashblue Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to change some CSS styles according to resolution. But, it can be a hard work, if your site isn't CSS3.

flashblue, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  6. infoway111

infoway111 Member

Best Answers:
    Why Go Responsive?

The frequent rise of new devices featuring different screen resolution have indeed triggered the need of having a web design with the capability of adjusting itself to the varying screen sizes. Moreover, with the rise of mobile web growing by the day, having a website that opens up really well for mobile devices is the need of the hour.
    You can also view more about Responsive Web Design at http://www.infoway.us/article/viewarticle.php?title=Why-Go-Responsive-with-your-Web-Design---Top-5-Benefits&view=A-1357541860JrPCy

infoway111, Feb 7, 2013 IP