1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Laptop Bluetooth connection

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by manisha mishra, Dec 25, 2012.

In my laptop Bluetooth connection is not working. When I click on the Bluetooth button it is showing that path is not found or the actual path is not specified. Can anybody please guide me what should i do so that my Bluetooth will work as well. What is the actual meaning of that problem I couldn't understand Please suggest me some ideas

manisha mishra, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  2. dpf1

dpf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you Restart your laptop. or check your bluetooth setting .

dpf1, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that the wireless switch is on. (There is one on every laptop made in the last 10 years or so.)

If it is, what you do to fix the problem depends on the laptop. (Are you sure that the laptop actually has Bluetooth hardware? Not all of them do. One I bought about a month ago - brand new at the time - doesn't.) You may have to go to the manufacturer's site and download (and run) the Bluetooth driver. Or there may be some other way the manufacturer of your particular laptop does things.

Rukbat, Jan 12, 2013 IP