1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying LONG TERM - $200 For each 100 Articles Published in EzineArticles.Com

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ragamsky, Jan 8, 2013.

Im lookin for someone who can write articles in selected niche (no sex, gambling, medicine, xxx englargement) and publish it on EZA under my new account..

Time Range for 100 articles published with 3-4 Weeks, and Payment will be done each 20 articles published.

This offer should be valid for long term project.

If you feel eligible with my offer.

Please let me know a details :
    Name :
    Paypal ID :
    Current EZA profile :

by PM or email to
    bintang111211 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you.

ragamsky, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. I Believe In Karma

I Believe In Karma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow why such a huge pay for articles? You should offer less. Don't over do it. On a serious note I can do 100 150 word articles for that price and payment would be required upfront. If interested let me know.

I Believe In Karma, Jan 8, 2013 IP
    ragamsky likes this.
  3. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A regular blog or seo article costs $4-$5 and you want an ezine approved article at $2? I can do this for you just send me some PLR articles and I will rewrite it. Since that's what your budget only deserves.

heartnet02, Jan 8, 2013 IP
    ragamsky likes this.
  4. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey there,

Please mail me your details on . If you are really interested to get approval in ezine than hire me in 2.5-3 USD.

Waiting for the positive response

Thanks

bunny2790, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  5. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I want to Say HI, for you.. A person who feel can write but never learn how to read what people lookin for.

Please read my 1st post.

Thank you.

Why you need to mention your rates ? Whose care about your rates ? All i need and what i want has been described in upfront. If you are clever enough.. You know how to read and what you need to do..

I have my own interested method. Please read them carefully first...

ragamsky, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  6. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its because the rate of DP Writers are not that CHEAP. If you want those RATES please go to another forum or try a freelancer forums since you are degrading the writers of DP with that rate of yours. Anyway goodluck with your search and hope articles for that rate gets accepted.

heartnet02, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  7. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know you have your own interested BUT WE are also have own packages. We're just guiding you here on DPF this cost which you are offering that doesn't work not even for Normal projects whatsoever you're saying ONLY $2 for approval work in ezine site???? No way . There have no member who want to take this project so change this thought first and that after place your thread very carefully.

Thanks

8. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... CLEVER!

Thanks for your hard work on my thread.. Glad to see you are smart enough to stay here and give me a simple guide..

Good luck to you too..

PS : I was born a year before you came here.. But its ok, if you are really really dont know how to use what kind of stuff out there.. Keep learn, Son!

Finally you know what is different of DP, People who has USED DP as the way for communicate what people lookin for, and so on...

ragamsky, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  9. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol if you born a year before me than you also know the rate of work on DPF , So why you are offering cheapest quotation for high quality work. ;)

Anyways enjoy here.

And 1 more thing , if you'll really get any of person who will ready please try to refer them with us we're also want to work with him/her/them. ;)

ragamsky likes this.
  10. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Im a boss.. You are writer.. I dont care wether your father could be Obama or Michael Jackson. Im looking writer for such rates. Why do I care of you ?

Yes you could... You can do it as stupid as anything you want. lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Now you know what i am looking for.. Not as stupid as you mention how moroon you are on below ...

ragamsky, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  11. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hahahaha lol nice joke on DPF i was already seen your last thread non of can happy on that as well here. so plz try to understand who is right and who is wrong here.

You said that you're my boss .. right ? so why i heard that you do not care of me ? you need to care of me lol. ;) coz ill do your work that its your responsibility to do care of use. ;)

And you said

Lol u r too stupid coz you already had said that

So you are too funny we also do not care who are you ... ;) we only focus on work. we do write and you'll get that work . here is No one is boss.

Your're paying for services which we provide and we're get paid for what we do. so , keep it mind that one. im seeing 1st person on here who is spoil his own thread behalf of cleaning .

I simply Replied on this thread :

AND WHAT YOU SAID

Lol GO and learn how to talk with human. !!!. we are here only and only for this work not for your orders that you give us. you are not a boss of any of person coz you never know how to keep communication. there have a no sense of replying . if you were not interested in that offer of $2.5-3 USD for approval work , simply don't reply if you're a genuine BUT you are NOT without ignoring you are arguments here that we all are wrong and one of them you are only CORRECT person. you're in dream .WAKE UP .

what a DRAMA ...

Thanks bye

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    bunny2790, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  12. sandarr

sandarr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Wow! That is all I can say. First of all, the rate is ridiculous, and secondly the idea that a buyer is the boss, even more so. If you are the boss, then it would mean that the writer is the employee and you pay their taxes and other benefits. So, no you are not the boss! You are the client, which does not ensure you the power to talk down to another business owner (the writer). It does not mean anyone should be thrilled or take you seriously as a client paying this kind of rate for approved Ezine articles.

sandarr, Jan 9, 2013 IP
    ragamsky likes this.
  13. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, no....no, 'boss' isn't the word *I* would use to describe you, but the one that does come to mind also has a double s in its spelling.

Senobia, Jan 9, 2013 IP
    pigpromoter and ragamsky like this.
  14. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Well.. How much time for you to create such reply ? I hope it cant be more than 10 times to edit such crappy reply.
    Yes you can go please.. I still owned the money, and keep looking what i wanted here, on DP.

It should be my pleasure to found someone who can complete a gigs :)

Thats why i need someone as a writer to complete a gigs... Did you get what i mean ?

ragamsky, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  15. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree! He's trying to take advantage of writers and endorse slave wages. He should be his own boss *cough* and write these himself and then give himself that much money.

Rags, I challenge you to do this yourself. I'm sure that in the country you live in that money could go a long way but here in the grand ol' USA it's peanuts. On second thought, it's not even peanuts because they cost .01. Imagine that!

DreamingBig, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  16. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Frankly, Sam has charged me 33% automatically in every time Google send my adsense earning by EFT. Currently my tax is 33%.

It's nothing personal, it's just business.

Its same with other fields business.. You will earn big, only if there are a person could give you a big.. and so on..
    If i cant paid you and your services... Then, someone must be could to provide me article and complete a gigs..

i will give 1+ REP to writer who has complain my thread.. I got 4 person so far..

Keep em comin!

ragamsky, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  17. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Crappy reply lol. ;) and what you reply ??? too crappy.. hahahahahah

And last thing again editing NO ONE CAN COMPLETE THIS . I'll give you same it is you are offering can you complete that? NO you'll NOT.

i was add other thing as last which i have forgotten . ;)

TATA...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    bunny2790, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  18. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Yes it is.. im still looking additional writer to write for me..

Thanks for your friendly bump..

Good luck with your business ...

ragamsky, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  19. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We are talking about Ezine here. Ezine only accepts the best articles so why is your rate so cheap?

Chancey, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  20. Jimmy Russel

Jimmy Russel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Huge pay?

Good luck with your business model... *rollseyes*

@OP:

I would consider doing this with full upfront payment. No professional in their right mind does work without upfront payment of at least 50%.

Oh and these articles can be half-arsed right? I mean, a whopping $2 per article, I can just zip through them and mindlessly type can I not? As long as you don't require any research or well constructed sentences that encourage your readers to click on your website, I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to do this for you with a 50% upfront payment term.

Jimmy Russel, Jan 10, 2013 IP