1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Mentors to guide your through the affiliate process - Boost Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gambler53, Jan 8, 2013.

I have been working with Amit Mehta and Peter Dunbar of BoostAffiliates and they have really opened up my eyes to achieving some large money goals. In addition to building a great product that converts well, they have put a lot of effort into the training of their affiliates through a large amount of videos and articles. I know for a fact they have affiliates making over $1,000 a day. Has anyone else worked with them?

The product they sell is PC HealthBoost which is a registry cleaner for computers and pays 75% of the sale.

gambler53, Jan 8, 2013 IP
    BoostSoftware likes this.
  2. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @tomcat705 YW Did you signup with them? I know that they are planning a massive affiliate training program very soon. Best of all, it will be free for their affiliates. The videos they have posted now are amazing.

gambler53, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right about the massive software affiliate program. I'm happy to say that we just launched with a new Marketplace (CB) and it has been massively successful. We have a full media course, regular webinars with some of the top affiliates of our time, and we even have a $150 bonus for the first 5 sales. We provide landers in German and English that have been tested over the past 3 years, as well as creative, graphics, and media. Please take a look around and let me know what you think. We are always open to feedback, too.

BoostSoftware, Sep 13, 2013 IP