1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i cannot find a website in google

Discussion in 'Google' started by caferrr, Jan 7, 2013.

Do you know a website like this?
    I search a website that is inverse of ebay.
    In other words, shopping websites generally are used to sell something. I want to design to buy something. I mean someone can put up a notice to buy something. For example I want to buy a car price between $10000-12000 and it should have these features....

Of course these features provide categorization in this website.

If you know a website like this I will be so happy.

I want to explain clearly:

Person A will sell a car

Person B will buy a car

Person A wants to sell his car. He goes to ebay and write his notice, price, features of his car. Shortly he tries to sell his car.

Person B wants to buy a car. Now he has to go websites like ebay and looks prices. However, I want to design a website for Person B. Person B does not have to look ebay if I can design it. He writes his notice at this site, he writes the brand, manufactured year and what features he wants from his car. Of course, the crucial point he should write the money that he can give for this car. Then, other people(like Person A), who want to sell their cars, come to this site and look offering money. If they want to sell their cars they call Person B.

Shortly, ebay is used for selling and it is more useful for Person A
    but this site
    is used for buying and it is more useful for Person B.

caferrr, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The "person B" thing won't work out and users would learn and quit using it quickly if at all. If people post that they want to buy something they will be bombarded with spam and get tired of it real quick. This happens already here in the BST when you post a 'WTB' thread you are bombarded with spam that don't even meet the requirements you posted. People just send them just in case they get lucky and make a sale. Same thing would happen on a site you are suggesting. Same thing happens with craigslist. If you post in the 'wanted' section you get boat loads of spam.

and next time you have what you think is a good idea that hasn't been done, I wouldn't post it here. If it does happen to be a good idea that hasn't been done and you share that here before you do it, people will surely steal your idea.

indyonline, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  3. indyonline

Best Answers:
    wow, trying to get your post count up with worthless post? He asked a question here... Did you even read it or just skip to where you could leave a worthless comment?

indyonline, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  4. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I like your idea a lot. If you need help implementing it, let me know. :)

The Stealthy One, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  5. wizardofx

wizardofx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Craig's list seems to be good at preventing the spam.

wiz

wizardofx, Jan 8, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  6. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol craigslist SUCKS at preventing spam.

indyonline, Jan 12, 2013 IP