1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LSI Keyword Concept Help

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by praveen1, Nov 21, 2012.

Can anyone tell me about LSI keywords ?

and Are they useful at present scenario?

Help!!

praveen1, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing. This is a way for search engines to gauge a page's relevance to it's target keywords. LSI works on the premise that words used in the same context have the same meaning, so the more you use synonyms or variations of your target keyword within an article, the more relevant the article is for that keyword.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. livesbest

livesbest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And this is a very important concept these days. You can't keyword stuff. but what you can do is use LSI keywords which means basically words and phrases related to your keyword to send additional signals to Google about what the page is about. The Google index is pretty smart. It isn't just looking for keywords but looking at the entire context of the page to determine how relevant it is to what keyword it is evaluating for.

livesbest, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  4. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    Keyword is treated as one of the technique of Black Hat SEO. SO it's better to avoid black hat SEO.

Maximlis, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  5. RetsubSEO

RetsubSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    To find LSI keywords go to G00gle keyword tool, type in your target/seed keyword, do not use any of the filters, click search, click the "keyword ideas" tab and there is a list of keywords that G00gle thinks are the most relevant to your seed keyword. When I write content I use the seed keyword in the title, body, description and then I Also use the top five relevant "LSI" (remember that list) keywords in the article as well. This will ensure that G00gle understands without a doubt what keyword you are targeting.

Hope it helps

RetsubSEO, Jan 8, 2013 IP