1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increse rank for long tail keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by stefanhellzone, Dec 20, 2012.

hi, how i can to increse rank for my long tail keywords, from my site.
    i want to increse rank for my articles, to be up in google

stefanhellzone, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  2. mesinantriansurabaya

mesinantriansurabaya Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, you can writing your articles with long tail keyword, but content articles is number one. nice to reader. link the keyword to your website. so, put your link article insert to any search engine your targeting.

mesinantriansurabaya, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  3. niravpatel

niravpatel Peon

Best Answers:
    It's Depend how you chose the title of the blog ? how interesting and informative your content is ? how you represent your blog to user and search engine ? How competitive your long tail keyword is ? Once you find the answer of my above question you can easily plan for the SEO of your long tail keywords.

Regards,
    Nirav Patel

niravpatel, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  4. Gabba

Gabba Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not very difficult to get rank for long tail keywords especially if you want your articles be in rank. Just be sure that your articles are user friendly, informative, unique and with no grammatical error then it may rank easily. Post your articles and go with social bookmarking for your posted article URLs. I am 100% sure if your content is unique then it will be crawled suddenly and you can saw your page in Google too this is my personal experience.

Gabba, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  5. SS-Q

SS-Q Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry but content alone is not king unless you are an extremely patient king. It still comes down to links. You need to build links to each of your articles using your keywords as link anchor text. Be sure to diversify your links though so that too many of your links all use the same anchor text. If your domain is strong enough overall, sometimes just some internal link is enough to rank for a uncompetitive long tail keyword.

SS-Q, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  6. RetsubSEO

RetsubSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    one idea: Set up a google alert for your keyword, check out every result that comes in and write a thoughtful comment that points back to your site. This will give you backlinks from relevant sites and boost your rankings.

RetsubSEO, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  7. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It all depend on your article quality and title of the article . Because According to google new guideline , only fresh and quality content is better in google; eye . So write always unique and fresh content . And use your long tail keyword 2 or 3 times in article so that keyword density is between 2% to 3% . Content title should be interesting . So that more and more people want to read your content . And always use long tail keyword that has low competition in search engine so that they get high rank in search engine . Remember all these things than I am sure you get good results .

afoley77, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  8. lordgreen

lordgreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    After writing your artcles, make sure you post them on your site first and submit to some ezines directories and also post your articles on forums; however posting on forums requires logics so that they may not block your account. Your posting must be consistent i.e once or twice a week or daily.
    If you can do all of the above, your site will rank quickly.

Cheers.

lordgreen, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  9. doro

doro Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Offpage optimization: start building powerful links to your articles and increase their visibility.
    2. Onpage optimization: maximize usage of titles, headings and also check if you can improve your keyword density.

doro, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  10. dronehawk

dronehawk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword research first, then onpage and offpage seo second. For offpage seo, Try to add some social signals eg bookmarks, facebook likes, tweets. Works well nowadays.

dronehawk, Jan 13, 2013 IP