1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Auto Submit to Web Directories, Social Bookmarks, and Article Directories (Website)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mixing, Jan 6, 2013.

Dwinx.com

I purchased this script back in October. Users can come in, signup and use the site to automatically submit their websites into social bookmarks, web directories, or article directories. The script retails for $100 and comes with free script updates, support..etc.

Captcha Support: The script does include captcha bypass. You can create an account with either Decaptcha or DeathByCaptcha and just input your login details and that's it. Otherwise, you can choose to let members use their own decaptcha account.

Free Mode/Paid Mode: You can choose to keep the subscription service in place or just make it free for everyone to use.

Add/Remove New Sites: Adding or removing social bookmarks and directories is simple. You can do this from inside the Admin panel and most common sites are accepted (phpLD, Wordpress, and some others)

Domain
    The domain is registered at GoDaddy. I picked it up as a Closeout last year so it does have some age on it. Originally registered back in 2006.

Traffic
    The site doesn't have much traffic coming in because I haven't done much promotion on it. It's got a little from search engines, link exchanges, and forum signature links. Here are some screenshots:
    Traffic One | Traffic Two | Traffic Three | Traffic Four

Revenue
    When a new user signs up they are given 5 free credits (this can be adjusted)..That would allow them to submit 5 URLs. Afer that - they can choose to either buy one credit for $1 (this can be adjusted) or unlimited credits for a $30/Monthly subscription fee (this can also be adjusted)..AS of right now the site doesn't have any paid members. The site also has a few adsense banners on there but doesn't make much from that.

OVerall this is a nice project. It doesn't take much upkeep but could use more effort on the promotional side. I purchased the script and set it up but haven't done much with it since. It comes with a PDF that goes over all the admin panel options..etc. Here is an admin panel screenshot: Admin Panel...BIN is going to be set just slightly higher than what the script costs!

BIN: $150

mixing, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  2. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    is this completely auto, or a semi auto?

templates, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It has the ability for users to manually submit or auto submit.

mixing, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  4. Rumait

Rumait Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    fully auto submission feature is not working

Rumait, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  5. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How so? The script has a cron which runs a couple times per day and that is when the submissions will go through (I believe)..You may want to try checking back on it a little later.

mixing, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  6. exclink

exclink Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    can i know the url of the original script

exclink, Jan 8, 2013 IP